Sig P365 Reviews

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I finally had a chance to watch the first video. If I was interested in one, that video would be enough to give me serious doubts about buying one.

I think it's cause for concern when they show several instances and it's a common problem from design. Which could be the case and the video I posted where the guy had 500 trouble free rounds is the anomaly. That's just me though.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mine will be in mid March. I'll clean it, break it in and be completely satisfied with the results.
The negative vids always has a particular gun (they own) that's better...Ha.
Slightest issue will be dealt with quickly because of what they have riding on this gun.
I'm still thrilled about it.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Not sure why the guy kept saying it shot better with a specific bullet weight, and not that it shot better with ammo from a different manufacturer. No issues with Blaser, and issues with Magtech (to include the complaints with light primer strikes).

I wondered the same thing. Would have been nice to see different bullet weights from the same manufacturer.

Mine will be in mid March. I'll clean it, break it in and be completely satisfied with the results.
The negative vids always has a particular gun (they own) that's better...Ha.
Slightest issue will be dealt with quickly because of what they have riding on this gun.
I'm still thrilled about it.

I was actually impressed with how positive the Harry’s Holster video was despite the malfunctions.

Go_Ordnance

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im sure the light primer strikes were from not going completely into battery.

When I got a Glock 42, I had issues with extraction, slide not locking back, and "light primer strikes". Ran the same (Fiocchi) ammo through my Kahr P380, and got the same problems. Switched to Blazer Brass, no problems. Shot a couple of boxes of Gold Dots and Hydrashoks, no problems.

Sometimes it's the ammo.

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My 42 still will not run on critical defense loads. Eats everything else ive tried now except those. A few more ammo choices to test the 365 would be desirable for sure. The odd wear seems to be an indicator of a problem with the gun itself though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom