Sig P365 Reviews

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

APH Tactical

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We'll see, but this was a pretty well done test, I think, at least from a real world perspective.
My thoughts exactly. This wasn't a torture test. It wasn't cramming it into the mud, beating it against a tree and firing whilst hanging upside down.... It was 3 guys with 1000rds.

It's amazing to me how many folks are practically hoping that the P365 falls on its face. This pistol stands to be a game changer
I don't think ANYONE not working for Sig's competitors is hoping for the failure of this gun. I think that everyone wants this gun to run like a freakin' dream because it IS a game changer! But if it can't act right on the range, how the hell can it be trusted to protect my family at 9:30 at night in a movie theater parking lot? If it wasn't for the P320, I don't even think these doubts would exist, but these doubts do exist. They started off before the gun was released, and it hasn't been doing itself any favors since then.

I will then report my first hand findings on this new and hopefully, well functioning pistol.
Sounds great Drury, really looking forward to it. The shop owner may have some insight for you as well. I'd think that gun probably already has a round count???

it raises a QC concern.
Exactly, and that's what I was saying in the other thread. They seemed to have a serious QC issue that needed to be addressed and it doesn't appear to have been.

If I was interested in one, that video would be enough to give me serious doubts about buying one.
I know Beast. I wish it wasn't so... I think there's probably a lot of guys who's hearts sank seeing this, mine included. I hope they make this right, and FAST!!!

I think it's cause for concern when they show several instances and it's a common problem from design. Which could be the case and the video I posted where the guy had 500 trouble free rounds is the anomaly. That's just me though.
JD8, I really hope that guy is not an anomaly. But let's be honest, even if 4/5 guns run like champs from the bat, that's still a failed firearm product. A firearm doesn't have to be pretty. Heck, if we're being honest, it doesn't even have to be very accurate, but it does have to be reliable!

Not sure why the guy kept saying it shot better with a specific bullet weight
I'm not going to spend the time looking into those bullets, but my limited experience tells me that it may be due not necessarily to the weight or even manufacturer, but the shape, as different bullets strike the feedramp at slightly different angles and thereby hit the top of the chamber at different angles, affecting the resistance on the slide on its way to battery.

NOTE: If anyone on the forum experiences these issues with their gun, I'd love to see you hone the chamber and polish the feedramp, upper/rear barrel hood (the part that drags upward in the slide, in the last 1/16" before battery) and frame rails and . These are some of basic tasks and part of our "Inside Job" service that we perform to every new gun we touch, simply because it takes very little time/effort and is a powerful combo that substantially reduces points of friction in the weapon system, promoting reliability. And if you do have issues with THIS GUN ONLY and don't want to do the barrel work yourself, I'll ldo it for free for 1 person, just to see the result, because as I stated, I'm not an event of Sig, I just want to see the gun run right so I can determine whether or not it'll make a good host gun for a future product of ours.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom