Sig Sauer P365

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pokem807

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Just finished watching that video. I was surprised that they released it the day after Sig stopped shipping in order to sort out the issues that have cropped up.

I did notice that although Hickok said there were no problems through hundreds of rounds, he had a failure to return to battery toward the end of the video. When it happened he smacked the slide and carried on, almost like it didn’t register.

His main concern was the small grip, but that shouldn’t be an issue for most folks since he has huge mitts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, on a positive note, I tried and tried to make my almost 3-year old well-worn and shot-a-lot Glock 43 fail in some way...but I couldn't get it to do anything but go bang. Maybe if I just keep shooting it and never clean it or give it any oil it will eventually quit. I really am disheartened to hear of the issues with these new little Sigs; I sure hope they figure it out though. We need a pistol like this one; yes we do. But we need one that works.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ll keep my reliable glocks, the ones that I can conceal just as easily as these “the next greatest subcompact pistol” that gunmakers keep throwing out before proper testing

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ll keep my reliable glocks, the ones that I can conceal just as easily as these “the next greatest subcompact pistol” that gunmakers keep throwing out before proper testing

There's a lot of logic in not being a beta tester, but I don't think anyone expects you to. I'm no different than many guys that bought the newest Glock. Glock has had it's issues..... they are just less transparent about them. I remember the G36 and it's issues when it came out, because I was standing in line with cash. The NYPD had enough issues with the 3G G19 that Glock sent a portable trailer with machine shop to re-machine all the slides... it stayed there for a year. Of course you had issues when the 4th Gen G19s were released with the erratic ejection patterns. When Glock released the G42 it had reset issues. What are they on, the third trigger group revision? It happens to the best of them.

Jake Perry

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
It’s too big for me to CC, but I use it for Run N Guns and such. Running the Carry frame. I have the all FDE Compact version with NS and Apex trigger. I was about to go back to Glock due to everyone I shoot with using Glocks, but then shoot it and fall in love with it all over again.

I'm new on here and wondering if there is a Run N Gun club around Stillwater ok. have been interested in doing this for a long time. my dad is a state trooper and we have gone to the range several times with his OHP buddies to shoot and go through some of the training courses they go through. I think it would be fun to get into the Run N Gun competitions.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm new on here and wondering if there is a Run N Gun club around Stillwater ok. have been interested in doing this for a long time. my dad is a state trooper and we have gone to the range several times with his OHP buddies to shoot and go through some of the training courses they go through. I think it would be fun to get into the Run N Gun competitions.
Greeting Jake. Enjoy the group.

Latest posts

Top Bottom