Sig Sauer P365

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cavedweller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm new on here and wondering if there is a Run N Gun club around Stillwater ok. have been interested in doing this for a long time. my dad is a state trooper and we have gone to the range several times with his OHP buddies to shoot and go through some of the training courses they go through. I think it would be fun to get into the Run N Gun competitions.

Pawnee is pretty close. That’s where the Oklahoma Run N Gun is. Info at http://www.okrunngun.com/

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Per Phil Strader on the Facebook P365 owner's group....

We’re pleased to announce that the P365 has resumed shipping. Thanks to great customer feedback, we were able to make helpful tweaks to the platform. This includes shipping all new P365s with our X-Ray 3™ day/night sights. Owners who are experiencing any issues with their original P365 SIGLITE® sights can contact customer service to have X-Ray 3s shipped to them at no charge. We have also made minor spring adjustments to address isolated incidents of failure to battery ...(FTB) which are directly related to the off-center/light primer strikes. While we believe some of the FTBs could be the result of varying grip issues, everyone will benefit from this adjustment. Finally, in order to curb the potential of barrel or slide wear in pistols with a tighter tolerance stack, we have made two relief cuts to the barrel. Though this wear is only cosmetic and has been determined by tireless R&D efforts to confirm that it has no relationship with some of the issues experienced, these cuts will minimize most show of wear. SIG SAUER appreciates the excitement around this game-changing pistol, and we look forward to your continued support and helpful feedback.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Per Phil Strader on the Facebook P365 owner's group....

We’re pleased to announce that the P365 has resumed shipping. Thanks to great customer feedback, we were able to make helpful tweaks to the platform. This includes shipping all new P365s with our X-Ray 3™ day/night sights. Owners who are experiencing any issues with their original P365 SIGLITE® sights can contact customer service to have X-Ray 3s shipped to them at no charge. We have also made minor spring adjustments to address isolated incidents of failure to battery ...(FTB) which are directly related to the off-center/light primer strikes. While we believe some of the FTBs could be the result of varying grip issues, everyone will benefit from this adjustment. Finally, in order to curb the potential of barrel or slide wear in pistols with a tighter tolerance stack, we have made two relief cuts to the barrel. Though this wear is only cosmetic and has been determined by tireless R&D efforts to confirm that it has no relationship with some of the issues experienced, these cuts will minimize most show of wear. SIG SAUER appreciates the excitement around this game-changing pistol, and we look forward to your continued support and helpful feedback.
Thanks. I appreciate the update. Even more anticipation for my 365 to come in. Or should I say, then new and improved 365 to come in

LBnM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm an old all metal, hammer fired geezer type. I have owned a few striker fired guns over the years but never found any that really rang my bell. This little pistol is very interesting to me, tho' and felt great when I handled the one out at Big Boy's. I'll probably pick one up just for fun when they become readily available. Maybe after a thousand or so rounds with no problems I might even carry it some. I'm sure it will never fully replace my P239 or P220 - but it's cute.

LBnM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm an old all metal, hammer fired geezer type. I have owned a few striker fired guns over the years but never found any that really rang my bell. This little pistol is very interesting to me, tho' and felt great when I handled the one out at Big Boy's. I'll probably pick one up just for fun when they become readily available. Maybe after a thousand or so rounds with no problems I might even carry it some. I'm sure it will never fully replace my P239 or P220 - but it's cute.

Update...Quantico has now added the P365 (pre order with June anticipated delivery for $450) so I added my name to the list.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Shield 7 rd flush vs P365 with 12 rounder. Stole this from P365 owners group on FB. Shows the difference in size.
p365 shield.jpg
p365 shield.jpg

Attachments

• p365 shield 2.jpg
    p365 shield 2.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 139

Latest posts

Top Bottom