Sig Sauer P365

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LBnM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm an old all metal, hammer fired geezer type. I have owned a few striker fired guns over the years but never found any that really rang my bell. This little pistol is very interesting to me, tho' and felt great when I handled the one out at Big Boy's. I'll probably pick one up just for fun when they become readily available. Maybe after a thousand or so rounds with no problems I might even carry it some. I'm sure it will never fully replace my P239 or P220 - but it's cute.

Update - stumbled on one yesterday so I picked it up. Took to the range today firing 209 rds I had on hand. 100x Fed AE 124gr ball; 50x HST 124gr+P; 42x 124 GDHP+P; and 17x of my preferred 9mm carry load - 147gr HST Std Pressure. Accurate little gun - shot from 5 yds to 35 yds. No malfunctions or unusual wear. Already had a cheap FOBUS paddle from my short lived G43 and was a perfect fit. Prints a little under a tee shirt but will be good for grab and go under a regular shirt or jacket. This little gun comes closer than any striker fired to earning a place with me (and I've owned a few.)

Attachments

• 147 HST.jpg
    147 HST.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 75

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Update - stumbled on one yesterday so I picked it up. Took to the range today firing 209 rds I had on hand. 100x Fed AE 124gr ball; 50x HST 124gr+P; 42x 124 GDHP+P; and 17x of my preferred 9mm carry load - 147gr HST Std Pressure. Accurate little gun - shot from 5 yds to 35 yds. No malfunctions or unusual wear. Already had a cheap FOBUS paddle from my short lived G43 and was a perfect fit. Prints a little under a tee shirt but will be good for grab and go under a regular shirt or jacket. This little gun comes closer than any striker fired to earning a place with me (and I've owned a few.)

That's good to hear. I'm going to pick up a P320 SC first then grab the P365 later when the shock as worn off some.

I've got a Garrett ST slim for my Glock 43 I kept. Hoping this P365 fits. Might save me another bill when I buy it.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man I wish there was a G43 in that pic too. I can certainly see why the Glock fanboyes were/are wailing.

LOL! Not everyone who has the G43 is "wailing"... me included. See, I am coming up on three years with mine. I carry it almost daily and shoot it a LOT. While I do like the concept, design, and looks of the Sig P365, and if it gets some good press and reviews here in the future, I will probably get one. But for right now, there is one big thing that my 43 has going for it. It works.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
LOL! Not everyone who has the G43 is "wailing"... me included. See, I am coming up on three years with mine. I carry it almost daily and shoot it a LOT. While I do like the concept, design, and looks of the Sig P365, and if it gets some good press and reviews here in the future, I will probably get one. But for right now, there is one big thing that my 43 has going for it. It works.

I - well, uh, er... my wife - has a G43. It is an exceptional sub compact gun. She ran it all day (10+ hours range time, 300 +/- rounds) during a class and didn't hate it afterwards. The instructor had high praise for both it and her after the class.

You couldn't have paid me enough to do that with the KT PF-9 I had for a while. I could only handle about 3 mags with it before I was done. The Kahr is better but I still don't think I'd want to shoot 300rds in a day with it.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm getting anxious to get the notice that mine has been shipped. I'm going to shoot the crap out of it. Still looking for the holy grail of IWB holster for it. Saw this one that's made from Shark Skin. Still looking

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm getting anxious to get the notice that mine has been shipped. I'm going to shoot the crap out of it. Still looking for the holy grail of IWB holster for it. Saw this one that's made from Shark Skin. Still looking

Take a look at Garrett Industries if you haven’t. Leather lined Kydex and very thin. I just ordered my 3rd one today for a P320 SC.

Also try R. Grizzle leather. It’s a bit thicker as it’s all leather, but one of the finest holsters I’ve had made. Fregging pricey and takes forever, but great quality.
37c8ac20a3cdeff4ff33a55a8627690f.jpg

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yea I didn't really mean anyone here on this board but on a Glock board that I pop in on occasionally, lets just say it was pretty entertaining when this was first released. Me? I'm the same way with my Shield. I'm not running out hair on fire to replace it with one of these. I may pick one up later but it's no big thing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom