Sig Sauer P365

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hate everyone.
Well, that's nothing new... :D

No response from Brownells yet on my "kiss my ass, send me my damn gun" email.
I always heard you can catch more flies with honey than vinegar... but ya can catch even more with manure, so I'm not sure what the point is. And I have no clue why anyone wants to catch flies in the first place unless they have a pet frog.

Anywho...

Good luck on the Sig. :drunk2:

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Attachments

• flyplane.jpg
    flyplane.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 132

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Has anyone noticed a large amount of oil in the striker channel on their P365's from the factory? Normally I break my weapons down before I do the initial break in, but I just did a field strip this time. My "trigger break" was great out of the box.

I did notice the rental P365 Wilshire has, has more of a cleaner crisper break. I just chalked this up to it having a ton of rounds down range.

Last night, I broke the P365 down to nothing. I noticed a huge amount of oil all over the striker, striker sleeve? and all inside the channel. I mean a lot. No debris or anything, but it was filthy after only 100 rounds. I spent a good hour cleaning it all up. After reassembly, it feels like it has a more crisp clean break than before.

Anyone notice this?

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Well, I was at BigBoys earlier just looking at my next gun to buy and after disappointment with the new glocks I decided to hop over to the range so I could check out a P365 in person for the first time... Well, the P365 was nice, very nice. I can't believe how they fit 10 rounds in the little magazine. I shot a few rounds in a tight little group at 7 yards (my standard for SD purposes), after walking out the door i hopped in my pickup truck and looked on gunbroker to see how much the greasy little dealers on there were selling them for.. Found one place selling one for $659 freeshipping so I called to make sure they weren't full of **** and actually had it, well they did, so now I have one in route although I paid $100 more than I should of but oh well.. I've wasted $100 on less before..

Looking at ordering another stealthgear holster for it,I'm pretty sure this gun will be a keeper... Heres a pic from the range...
mmmm.jpg
nnnn.jpg

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If any of you boys were looking for 12rders Grabagun is supposed to have some for a "good" price. They are worth the price btw. Changes the whole feel of the gun.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If any of you boys were looking for 12rders Grabagun is supposed to have some for a "good" price. They are worth the price btw. Changes the whole feel of the gun.

I've had 3 on backorder for a few days at Atlantic Tactical. Rumor was they were supposed to have a good stock this week. I'm not in a huge rush, I so went with AT. Just a bit cheaper.

Latest posts

Top Bottom