Sig Sauer P365

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LBnM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I pretty much quit carrying mine at around 500+ good rounds. I need to dig it out and shoot some more. I'm not a fan of striker fired guns but must admit this is the best I've found. I had a G43 but couldn't tolerate the trigger and I've had several Kahr's I sorta liked. The trigger on my P365 is great. Finally found a pi$$ant gun I like but iwb my P229 or P220 SAS are my go to guns. Both work in the same Comp-Tac infidel. Don't like Vedders clip although I do like the rest of the holster. PJ has a new clip now I like also.

1911master

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I traded for mine back a couple of weeks ago. This past Sunday my son and I took it out and put another 60 or so rounds down the tube. Most of it from 5 yards. It still amazes me how well this subcompact shoots. If you miss with this 365, its you and not the pistol.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, I shoot regularly at steel plates at 15 and 25 yards with mine. I like it a lot, it is more accurate than I am, I am sure. But I can regularly knock down those plates at a distance farther than I will be shooting defensively. At least I sure hope so!

LenoxFire

New to the site!
Reaction score
Ok, I just got to hold the Sig 365. I did not purchase it because well the price. The action is very nice. It is small for a 10 plus one semi auto. But for the price I will wait. It won't replace my Glock 26, XDs 4.0 9mm or my Kahr CW9. But I am liking what I am seeing. Very nice pistol.
I know this is an old thread, but after shooting my 365xl for almost a year I have to say it is the most fun I have ever had with my clothes on. 13 rounds in a package I can cover in the palm of my hand, 3000 or so rounds through it with no issues except the romeo zero loosing its mind. Was well worth the wait.
sig.jpg

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I know this is an old thread, but after shooting my 365xl for almost a year I have to say it is the most fun I have ever had with my clothes on. 13 rounds in a package I can cover in the palm of my hand, 3000 or so rounds through it with no issues except the romeo zero loosing its mind. Was well worth the wait.View attachment 187138

Smoothest out of the box trigger I’ve ever had on a carry gun and I’ve tried a lot of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Latest posts

Top Bottom