Sig Saur Lawsuit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryP

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’d like to know if any members here have had experiences with the p320 like those participating in the lawsuit claim.
I don’t personally know anyone who has but Sig has sold a ton of these pistols.

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’d like to know if any members here have had experiences with the p320 like those participating in the lawsuit claim.
I don’t personally know anyone who has but Sig has sold a ton of these pistols.
think there was a member about a month ago that got taken out of a competition for accidental discharge while he was re holstering. Can't remember if it was a 320 or not.
Edit: Nope my apologies. It was a member that linked a YouTube video of a failed return spring on a p320. I was thinking it was the member's video.🤦‍♂️

Last edited:

Osage1978

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know if it's the gun or the users but there's been enough smoke from this I'm expecting there's some fire behind it.

I carried a sig 226 40cal for years when I worked in law enforcement it was a fine weapon

Almost Jack Burton

Not the real Jack Burton but close.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have had 2-X5s, 1-x5 legion, 2-Vtacs, 2-Xcarries, and at least 4 other P320 models and I carried all of them ready to go. Never had anything happen.
When I first heard about this I wondered if any aftermarket or shade tree smithing had happened.

Latest posts

Top Bottom