Sig Second Magazine Mail-In

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AgC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have any of you guys received your second Sig Magazine, specifically I bought a M17 and it didn't come with the second magazine, but it had a card saying I can order one with my purchase free of charge, been almost two months now and the order status is still just pending. Has anyone actually gotten their magazine yet? If so how long did it take?

AgC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Update, got my second magazine in now. took around 3 months but it shipped within 2 days if anyone cared or was wondering. On the other hand that m17 is gone now LOL. So if anyone sees this and has a m17 let me know. I got a 21 round FDE magazine with your name on it.

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Update, got my second magazine in now. took around 3 months but it shipped within 2 days if anyone cared or was wondering. On the other hand that m17 is gone now LOL. So if anyone sees this and has a m17 let me know. I got a 21 round FDE magazine with your name on it.
I'd be more than happy to swap you for something that you could use if you have no use for the M17 mag. Feel free to shoot me a pm if interested.

BCurry1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bought my M18 at the beginning of April. It took just over 3 months to get my additional 21 round mag. I actually forgot about it by the time it arrived earlier this month.

Latest posts

Top Bottom