Sig Supressors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Surveyor1653

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Sig IOP program is a smoking deal if you have the credentials. If they even get close to matching performance of similarly priced cans retail-wise, it would be worth it to me. Performance is the big question mark at this point.

cowzrul

Distinguished 1998
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Sig IOP program is a smoking deal if you have the credentials. If they even get close to matching performance of similarly priced cans retail-wise, it would be worth it to me. Performance is the big question mark at this point.

I qualify but couldn't find anyone willing to sell under that price (two places tould me it was in state residents only). I ended up getting my SRD762Ti-QD for $644.
I had a problem with Top Gun Supply not selling under their IOP program once and contacted Sig. Sig's reply was it is at the discretion of the retailer. Hence, I stopped buying from Top Gun Supply.

Foghorn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cops gun shop in okc is the only sig authorized iop dealer in ok. Not sure if he sells the cans or not

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Surveyor1653

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cops gun shop in okc is the only sig authorized iop dealer in ok. Not sure if he sells the cans or not

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

They do. I confirmed with them earlier today.

Seems the wait is back up to 8 months or more.

Whaaaaat? Where'd that come from? Waits have been ~4 months.

Surveyor1653

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
DSG will sell the suppressors at IOP MAP prices. Cops Gun Shop hasn't gotten back to me yet on pricing.

Anyone know offhand what SSP charges for an SOT transfer? 2A is...costly. Other Tulsa area options for transfers would be welcomed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom