Sig Supressors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
DSG will sell the suppressors at IOP MAP prices. Cops Gun Shop hasn't gotten back to me yet on pricing.

Anyone know offhand what SSP charges for an SOT transfer? 2A is...costly. Other Tulsa area options for transfers would be welcomed.

FBT is a Class III dealer now... I'm sure they would handle a transfer for you at a reasonable fee.

Norman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
DSG will sell the suppressors at IOP MAP prices. Cops Gun Shop hasn't gotten back to me yet on pricing.
I stopped by and talked to Austin at COPS yesterday. He said they sell Sig cans at IOP MAP, but the only ones I think they had were 762 TI. The were in the corner so I didn't see and QD cans. I was more interested in the 45 can anyway.

Subsonic

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Was at Wilshire Gun two days ago and they said check back in about a month because they're now a Sig dealer and should have their IOP list by then. They had the regular 7.62 qd can there for a regular price of $649 and it was pretty light for not being Ti.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I didn't read through the whole thread, but I'm almost positive I saw some SIG suppressors in the case when I picked up a transfer last week at SSP on 59th.

Latest posts

Top Bottom