Sig wins Next Gen Squad Weapon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
I have no idea why you are acting like a jerk. Comparing the new weapons to older versions is how you decide if the new are actually better designs. The new cartridge is closer in size to the 7.62 than the 5.56 so it is normal to compare the two. The new weapons also have lesser round capacities and if you had any ability for reading comprehension as I provided an excellent link for said comparison.
Go back and read your gibberish junior. Maybe then you get it.

You're from the general area of Texas? So was mavs. You two share a cubicle?

Last edited:

Rickt300

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Go back and read your gibberish junior. Maybe then you get it.

You're from the general area of Texas? So was mavs. You two share a cubicle?
Just maybe junior you should read the entire thread............... I have seen zero intellectual content on your part. Or even an actual effort to address the shortcomings of the new weapons systems. You can start any time.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Ok Ray Epps Jr. Lemme know how that machinegun knowledge of yours goes. How many M60s, M240s, and M249s have you carried and employed? How about crew drills? Explain a crew drill. I'd like to see your range card. What preceded the M249 in the US Infantry squad? How many of the M249's predecessors were in a squad? What's the basic combat load of an M240? Beside a direction, what's probably the most important piece of info on a MG Range card? What's plunging fire? What's grazing fire?

You can google all this sh*t but you won't know what it means and you'll F it up like you did the last times you googled your MG knowledge.

You have expressed a vast vacuum of MG knowledge in this thread. Mostly just talking out your neck about stuff of which you know not. Just cut and paste.

Besides, you said you prefer 270...which means you definitely don't know what you blather on about.

When are you gonna go back and start your Ray Epps instigating posts in your rickt300thefed thread? You know, the one where you're trying to rally people to a cause?

What's next that I can sh*tpost on you?

Last edited:

GIJROB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would love to try it out. This guy<----------- was a saw gunner for three years. Man I miss it. But not carrying my extra ammo because ag couldn't carry the weight.

GorillaG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok Ray Epps Jr. Lemme know how that machinegun knowledge of yours goes. How many M60s, M240s, and M249s have you carried and employed? How about crew drills? Explain a crew drill. I'd like to see your range card. What preceded the M249 in the US Infantry squad? How many of the M249's predecessors were in a squad? What's the basic combat load of an M240? Beside a direction, what's probably the most important piece of info on a MG Range card? What's plunging fire? What's grazing fire?

You can google all this sh*t but you won't know what it means and you'll F it up like you did the last times you googled your MG knowledge.

You have expressed a vast vacuum of MG knowledge in this thread. Mostly just talking out your neck about stuff of which you know not. Just cut and paste.

Besides, you said you prefer 270...which means you definitely don't know what you blather on about.

When are you gonna go back and start your Ray Epps instigating posts in your rickt300thefed thread? You know, the one where you're trying to rally people to a cause?

wow! hold on I need more popcorn!

Rickt300

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Again nothing but nothing! About the fewer rounds in both the rifle and the SAW? I have never said I would prefer 270, not once. Are you having a stroke? As for a vacuum of knowledge you have posted zero, I gave you the opportunity to recover yet you continue to ignore even the simplest points. And what about Ray Epps? One of your hero's I suspect?

Latest posts

Top Bottom