Sigma sw 380

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Any body have one of these that they have had serious FTF issues on.
Wondering if it is a magazine problem or more serious. Gun has been around for a while and everything I can find on it says trash it. But then I found a couple of guys that have said theirs was a great little ccw . Need more info before I spend money on a gun I really do not like!!! Big hand issues lol

Rod Snell

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I still have one of these. It made two trips back to S&W early in its career, and I seldom shoot it since the small 9mms came out.
The SW380 is completely unsupported by S&W and obsolete. Since it was low-end econo to start with, aftermarket support is nil.
I heard that some have called S&W regarding the lifetime warranty and been authorized to return it for a credit of some kind on a Shield.
Would not hurt to call and ask.
Please contact Smith & Wesson Customer Service
By Telephone:

(USA) 1-800-331-0852
Mon-Fri 8:00AM-8:00PM Eastern Time

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks Rod!! Bought it from a police buddy of mine, said they would not warranty it unless I was original owner on their website.. Prolly should call ... never know unless you try lol.

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah. Not a fan of these. If you are plinking and don't care and are working on your malfunction clearances, they are great. Sort of.

Latest posts

Top Bottom