Signs Suggest Walmart to Turn Over Customer 4473 Gun Records to ATF

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Walmart is also being investigated for bing part of the opioid crisis. th.jpg
Department of Justice Files Nationwide Lawsuit Against ...

cktad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
not always but whatever.
Since 1986.

"14.1.3 Discontinuance of the business. If the firearms business is discontinued and there is no successor, within 30 days of business’ discontinuance, the FFL must ship the records to the ATF Out-of-Business Records Center or to any office in the ATF division in which the business was located. If the FFL was granted a variance to use a computerized recordkeeping system, the FFL must provide a complete printout of the acquisition and disposition records as stipulated in the variance approval."
https://www.atf.gov/firearms/docs/undefined/atf-national-firearms-act-handbook-chapter-14/download

cktad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No. In my past TV was not something I did other than some news and weather. Since retiring, I've started watching some TV. Mostly documentaries, politics or something educational along with some action movies.
Watch it as it's political, educational, kind of a future documentary all wrapped up in an action movie. Watch the 1984 movie as the remake sucked.
Go Wolverines!!!
iu

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
No. In my past TV was not something I did other than some news and weather. Since retiring, I've started watching some TV. Mostly documentaries, politics or something educational along with some action movies.
Dennis, you gotta watch Red Dawn.its more of a training video than a movie!

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dennis, you gotta watch Red Dawn.its more of a training video than a movie!
Yes, the original Red Dawn from the 1980s.

THREAD HIJACK: They remade the movie in the early 2000s I think.
Since USSR was now gone, this remake originally had the U.S. west coast invaded by Commie China.
Red China is a BIG market for U.S. movies and they now directly or indirectly finance a bunch of Hollywood films and such.
Supposedly, the government of Red China said this film will never get released in our country since it makes them look bad.
The Hollywood movie studio had to back up and punt. They went through the movie and digitally changed every insignia (uniforms, military vehicles, etc) to North Korea, instead of Communist China.
And the Red China government said, well o.k., we can live with that.
This is from the same bunch of Hollywood elites that harp about freedom of expression, we won't tolerate censorship, don't mess with our art, blah blah.
Left wing and right wing are no different. Wave dollar bills in front of them and you get the same response.

Latest posts

Top Bottom