Silencer Group Buy - GO

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK folks, I'm going to start accepting payments for this now. I should be caught up on pricing emails. If you want in, reply to my last email to you with what you want and I'll give you a total price and where to send the money. I will not accept sales tax until you pick up the can(s) because I don't know where that will be. Could be at my place or at a gun show in OKC or Tulsa. Sales tax will be collected when the item is delivered/picked up.

I will accept cash, personal checks, bank checks, or USPS money orders for funds.

For everyone that pays by July 1 I will enter your name into a random drawing. the winner of that drawing will win their next suppressor from us at our cost. I will pay the sales tax too, but you will be responsible for the ATF Transfer Tax of $200. The drawing will be held on July 16 after the GB is over.

If you have paid up by July 1 paperwork will be started July 1. The in stock cans should be in our hands in about 3-4 weeks after that and we can start your form 4 paperwork.

Check out the original thread for information.
http://www.okshooters.com/showthread.php?120591-Silencer-quot-Group-Buy-quot

Please keep this thread uncluttered and I will update here. If you have any questions email me at [email protected] or post in the other thread.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Heard a rumor about some pricing changes with SilencerCo cans. If you want an Osprey or Sparrow in this group buy at the price I've given you you have to be paid in full by noon on July 1 so I can place the order.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bump it up. I have enough paid up to go ahead on July 1. Let me know if you're in, but want to wait until the second wave. If the interest isn't there to do it again we may just go with the first group and call it good.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK folks, it looks like interest is definitely dying off on this for the second wave. If you have intentions of getting in on this let me know what you are planning. If there are no people wanting in on the second wave I will just cut this off on July 1.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK, no one has requested this stay open later than July 1 so it is now official. If you want in, I need to have your payment or at least payment arrangements by noon on Friday July, 1. Have about 15 suppressors sold on this so far. If you're on the fence you better make up your mind quick!

Latest posts

Top Bottom