Silencer "Group Buy"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No PMs please. Email only for this. [email protected]

Any of you guys interested in getting a great price on the silencer you've been wanting? To celebrate our grand opening (getting our SOT) we are going to do a group buy for our e-friends.

I want to do 10-30 cans, and the prices will be lower than you'll ever see again from us or anywhere else.

Just let me know what you need/want and if you have any questions shout me a holler at [email protected]. Please do not PM me on OSA for this. My inbox will probably overload. Email is much easier for me to track.

Our goal is to get more people into suppressors and help provide all the knowledge we can about the NFA and silencer ownership.

What I want to do is start taking orders and payments around the middle of June. I will start form 3s to us on July 1 for the people that jumped on it early. Then I will give it two more weeks and submit the last batch of form 3s on the 15th of July which is the end date for the group buy. That way the early birds don't have to wait until the end to get the paperwork started. For our Tulsa peeps, once all the form 4s start coming back, I plan to set up a table at a Tulsa gun show to allow you to come pick up your new toys from me there. I'm running this like a group buy so most if not all the forms should go out in two complete waves. As long as you pay me before July 15, 2011, you will get the group buy price, but do to stock problems some may have to wait a little longer to get the ball rolling. As long as the cans are in stock for me to order they will go out as a group of forms (ideally).

If you're on the fence about it, get those questions and price requests coming so you don't miss this opportunity.

Here is the list of cans we can get on this buy. I can't guarantee these will be in stock at the mfgs/distributors when you order, but I can guarantee you the price if you pay for it during the group buy if you're willing to wait for it.

.22 cans
AAC - Pilot 2
AAC - Prodigy
AAC - Element
Liberty - Kodiak
Liberty - Kodiak TL
Liberty - Essence
SilencerCo - Sparrow SS
Surefire - 22-A
Surefire - 22-S
SWR - Warlock
SWR - Spectre
YHM - Mite

Centerfire Handgun Cans 9/40/45
AAC - Eco 9
AAC - Evo 9/40/45
AAC - Ti-Rant 9/9s/40/45/45s
SWR - Trident-9
SWR - Octane-9
SWR - Octane-9 HD
SWR - HEMS II
SilencerCo - Osprey
SilencerCo - Osprey FDE

5.56/.223 Cans
AAC - Ranger II
AAC - M4-1k
AAC - M4-2k
AAC - Mini4
AAC - SPR/M4
SWR - Renegade
SWR - Specwar
Surefire - Micro-BK BLK
Surefire - Micro-DE FDE
Surefire - Mini-BK
Surefire - Mini-DE
Surefire - FA556-212-BK
Surefire - FA556-212-DE
Surefire - FA556AR-BK
Surefire - FA556MG-BK
YHM - Phantom QD 556
YHM - Phantom SS/QD 556
YHM - Phantom Ti/QD 556

7.63/.308/6.8/300WM Cans
AAC - Cyclone-K
AAC - Cyclone
AAC - 762-SD
AAC - 762-SDN-6
AAC - 300-SD
Surefire - FA6.8AR-BK
Surefire - FA68K-BK
Surefire - FA762K-BK
Surefire - FA762K-DE
Surefire - FA762SS-BK
Surefire - FA762SS-DE
Surefire - FA762MG-BK
SWR - Omega 30
SWR - Vanquish
SWR - Omega 300
YHM - Phantom SS/QD 762
YHM - Phantom Ti/QD 762

Large Bore Cans – 338/50BMG
AAC - Titan SS
AAC - Titan Ti
AAC - Titan-QD
AAC - Cyclops
Surefire - FA338SS-BK
YHM - Phantom QD 338

Last edited:

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
what do you recommend for an economy friendly 9milli can? best bang for my buck if you will :-)

from reviews it might be the Eco9

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The YHM Cobra M2 is probably about the cheapest that I will carry, but it is also the loudest. The good thing about it is that it comes apart for cleaning. The SWR Trident-9 is very close in cost and is what I have. It is a very good performer, but doesn't come apart for cleaning. The good thing about the Trident is that you can get different mounts like a 3 lug adapter or multiple thread options in LCD and fixed mounting.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got all the emails caught up this morning. Let me know what I can do for you guys.

When I email you guys prices, don't forget that you will have to add sales tax and the $200 transfer tax paid to the ATF.

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looking for suggestions on two cans. One for a 22, used on 10/22, M&P 15, and possibly 204 Ruger Bolt Rifle.

The other is a 308, for a Bolt Rifle, and secondary on my AR? Can you email suggestions, high end, low end for each with prices? Thanks!!

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This would be my first can, if I do this. I am looking at the 22 cans for a Buckmark and a 10-22. What would be the best one for the money without breaking the bank?

Latest posts

Top Bottom