1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Silencer Shop's Single Shot/Unlimited Trusts

Discussion in 'NFA & Class III Discussion' started by BobbyV, Sep 11, 2019.

1. BobbyV

BobbyV What do you mean, you people?

Supporter
    Has anyone used Silencer Shot's Single Shot or Unlimited Trusts yet?

I already have a trust, but was curious about how their claim that you can add trustee's later without the need to for everyone getting fingerprinted, etc. when you buy the NFA item.

How can you establish a trust as a single grantor and NOT list any trustee's initially?

2. NightShade

NightShade Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    You can always add and remove members later with the correct form. However you are supposed to submit those forms when you apply for something but if they are a seperate piece of paper or you rescind those people before a purchase then add them again the isn't much the atf can really do. However it could be considered a darker shade of grey than most would like.

BobbyV likes this.
  3. BobbyV

Supporter
    That's what I was thinking . . .

4. tRidiot

tRidiot Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    My trust was written by @henschman and it has provisions for others to be on the trust, I can add or drop easily. There is also a level of trust membership that doesn't allow for purchase or sale. So, if I want to loan my suppressor(s)/SBR(s) to someone, I can add them to my trust and they are an authorized user, but cannot legally transfer anything. And I can just as easily remove them from the trust, as well.

BobbyV likes this.
  5. BobbyV

Supporter
    I bought my trust through Brandon at Machine Guns Plus when I bought my first suppressor from him.

So there is a stipulation in the trust that provides specifying the different types of trustees . . . interesting. I might need to get more info on that particular clause and your process of adding folks.

Thanks.