Silencer Shop's Single Shot/Unlimited Trusts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Has anyone used Silencer Shot's Single Shot or Unlimited Trusts yet?

I already have a trust, but was curious about how their claim that you can add trustee's later without the need to for everyone getting fingerprinted, etc. when you buy the NFA item.

How can you establish a trust as a single grantor and NOT list any trustee's initially?

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can always add and remove members later with the correct form. However you are supposed to submit those forms when you apply for something but if they are a seperate piece of paper or you rescind those people before a purchase then add them again the isn't much the atf can really do. However it could be considered a darker shade of grey than most would like.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You can always add and remove members later with the correct form. However you are supposed to submit those forms when you apply for something but if they are a seperate piece of paper or you rescind those people before a purchase then add them again the isn't much the atf can really do. However it could be considered a darker shade of grey than most would like.

That's what I was thinking . . .

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
My trust was written by @henschman and it has provisions for others to be on the trust, I can add or drop easily. There is also a level of trust membership that doesn't allow for purchase or sale. So, if I want to loan my suppressor(s)/SBR(s) to someone, I can add them to my trust and they are an authorized user, but cannot legally transfer anything. And I can just as easily remove them from the trust, as well.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My trust was written by @henschman and it has provisions for others to be on the trust, I can add or drop easily. There is also a level of trust membership that doesn't allow for purchase or sale. So, if I want to loan my suppressor(s)/SBR(s) to someone, I can add them to my trust and they are an authorized user, but cannot legally transfer anything. And I can just as easily remove them from the trust, as well.

I bought my trust through Brandon at Machine Guns Plus when I bought my first suppressor from him.

So there is a stipulation in the trust that provides specifying the different types of trustees . . . interesting. I might need to get more info on that particular clause and your process of adding folks.

Thanks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom