SilencerCo Hybrid $400

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amcardon

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Now it does show $790... I knew it was a good deal, but now I'm wondering if it was too good to be true (read: price mistake) and should be expecting the cancellation email.

*Just realized they never charged my card or anything, not feeling too hopeful!

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I would have done the same thing Aaron and hope they make good on it. I'll buy one at that price.

amcardon

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I called them and they said it was a price mistake but they are going to honor it for some. SilencerCo is about 10 weeks backordered on these and they said they'd honor it for as many as they get in with their next shipment - might be 10, might be the entire 500 they ordered. So, at this price, I'll wait and see what happens.

Reloading Rod

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I also ordered one and was just sent a email stating that there website had a glitch and it should of displayed "Sold Out", sounds as though they aren't being honest. I would of accepted an email stating what was told to you, just don't know why they aren't honest on the subject.

amcardon

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yup. Just got my cancellation email - after I had talked to 2 sales reps that "guaranteed" that my order would be fulfilled.