Silencing a .300BLK - what would you choose?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bsmith918

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hoping to purchase an AAC SDN6 from SSP soon for my 300blk. After researching and talking to others that's the one I settled on.

What made you choose the SDN6? I have one and I also have a Specwar and if given the choice would not pick the SDN6. I have fired a few other popular 7.62 suppressors too and at least some of those would go in front of the SDN6.

amcardon

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What made you choose the SDN6? I have one and I also have a Specwar and if given the choice would not pick the SDN6. I have fired a few other popular 7.62 suppressors too and at least some of those would go in front of the SDN6.

Honestly it was primarily in talking to some friends that shoot suppressed a lot, coupled with the iconel baffles. They recommended at the current SSP price it was the best bang for the buck. FWIW, I don't currently own any suppressors and have next to no experience myself. Part of my interest in this thread is to see recommendations from others as I'm not totally set on the SDN6.

leemozoid

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a YHM 308 Phantom Ti that I have been thrilled with. Since I don't shoot full auto there's no issue with the titanium being stressed from extreme heat. It's light as a feather and the YHM QD system meets your criteria.

[video]https://youtu.be/z2bLrcm2KuM[/video]

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
That was for my Form 1 for the SBR. I haven't chosen a suppressor yet, but Keelty is supposed to be getting me some prices. I like the YHM Ti and the Lightweight QD.

Latest posts

Top Bottom