Silver Prices

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't understand the thinking about precious metals but my sister and I inherited some.
Looks like a good time to sell

I’d hold to at least a gsr of between 30 to 60, it’s currently about 72.5 which is way out wack. Silver takes off last and unlike gold it’s just over half of it’s all time high. It’s going to move up and down wildly at this stage. I buy / sell slv, gld, And mining stocks.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had to lookup gsr. Didn’t know that term but knew there has been a gap in the prices between silver and gold.

7CB8AB81-23BE-4304-B444-D22C9F34826A.png

0DC9B406-92B0-4B18-8D55-0CAACA64FC75.png

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’d hold to at least a gsr of between 30 to 60, it’s currently about 72.5 which is way out wack. Silver takes off last and unlike gold it’s just over half of it’s all time high. It’s going to move up and down wildly at this stage. I buy / sell slv, gld, And mining stocks.

What’s your recommendation for selling precious metals?

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Winner, winner chicken dinner Woody :clap3:. The dollar has been dropping like a rock, currently @ 92.76. Gold doesn’t go up and down fiat currencies do.

my summer reading list

05146534-8C22-4C7A-8712-9DE61119AF8F.jpeg

I’d recommend to look up Wayne Jetts a OU scholar “ The fruits of graft “ and for viruses “plague of corruption”. Both easy reads. Or YouTube look them up.

Here’s one of Wayne YouTube videos

https://usawatchdog.com/china-virus-accelerating-end-stage-of-fiat-currency-disease-wayne-jett/

Last edited:

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What’s your recommendation for selling precious metals?

That’s what my son in-law ask. Gold will lag silver, but it has wild swings @this stage.

I’d hold physical unless you have a need. ASE rolls are almost $800 dollars right now a coin shop you’ll lose maybe $150 off that so physical is hard to trade without a big move. Here’s a good plan to consider, It will at least get you thinking . Typing on his smart phone makes me wish I had my PC back.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCom1i7_NVeSUNyJyuR_NbMQ

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I made a trip to Brown's Coins today. Their phone was ringing offa the hook and I had to wait in line for 20 minutes. For a hole-in- the -wall place that's only 4 days a week it was busy. It's on SW 29th. They don't have a sign on the building anymore but it's right next to Church's Chicken. Lots of buyers and sellers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom