Simone Biles withdrawals from more events

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I gotta admit ... I find myself wondering what hilarity is posted in here ... And I come to look ... I'm starting to wonder if VS is paying him to stir the pot and increase hits on the site. You can't trust NOBODY these days. But ... This particular thread is starting to get stale -- circular **** tends to do that. But then obsessed people doing what obsessed people do ...
Ha! Sounds suspiciously like the incoherent ramblings of someone hit by a large tree limb... :lookaroun

Seriously kiddo, how ya doin'? Are you able to shoot yet?
:wave:

Last edited:

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not "obsessed" about Biles. She's obsessed with herself. She's a quitter. A whiner, and made excuses for over a week straight about her lackluster performances. You don't like that, and want to blame the press for reporting her shortcomings. Too bad. It doesn't work that way. Every time this thing started to die down, she went right back and started it up again. With more of her excuse making and B.S. She WANTED the attention. Now she has gotten it. Just not the type she was expecting. Too bad.

AGAIN, if you want to talk about "obsession", she's the one who was obsessed. All of this could have been easily avoided if she simply STFU. She didn't, and the press had a field day with it, and her. Did YOU honestly think they would ignore the biggest star of the whole show quitting the Olympics? And now your griping because they didn't?

We've gone from whining about the media, complaining about "hearing about her"........ to apologizing for the media. I mean, we all know the media is obsessed with race.... are you too? Are you following in their footsteps? Nobody has much to say about the white male athlete that actually caused other people not to medal vs black female who stepped aside and her teammates subsequently got a silver. Both are considered at least one of the best, if not the best in their respective sport.

Last edited:

billt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Here's a little more of that "obsession" for ya', to enjoy your morning coffee with.

89ZFMG8.jpg

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ha! Sounds suspiciously like the incoherent ramblings of someone hit by a large tree limb... :lookaroun

Seriously kiddo, how ya doin'? Are you able to shoot yet?
:wave:

Nope. Not yet. I have these really intense spasms in my upper back. The jerk my shoulders back so hard my arms will kinda flop before I catch myself. Doesn't seem like a safe situation to be holding a loaded firearm in, ya know?? BUT ... The good news is they aren't quite as bad aa they were at first. Doc said what I have left in 12-18 months is what I'm stuck with. Hopefully they will be gone by then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom