Simone Biles withdrawals from more events

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ricco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Biles earned over $300,000 last year, she didn't lose any sponsers for withdrawing from competition, can't forget the money. Had her mental break caused her to lose confidence and in turn bring down the overall team score maybe instead of a Silver Medal the U.S. Team might have had to settle for a Bronze or no medal at all. Biles team mates supported her withdrawal and they know her situation far better than we do.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are you trying to be a professional A-Hole, or does it just come naturally for you? I'm talking about the Olympics. They have been around since 1896. There have been 29 Olympiads. Name me ONE competitor that has EVER quit because of "Twisties", besides Biles..... ONE. It has never even been mentioned.

Now I know your reading comprehension skills are lacking. I already said that she was the first one that pulled out of the OLYMPICS due to this, but I have seen others pull out of junior olympic and college meets because of it. I'm from the gymnastics world. I spent 14 years of my life in it. I have forgotten more about this sport than you will probably ever know about it, by a long country mile. And the term "twisties" is a new word for an old affliction. We just called it rotational disorientation. Google that and you won't find anything because gymnastics in the US receives 0 attention outside of the olympics! That is why in my time the amount of colleges that had gymnastics teams shrank from 85 to just 25 in the space of 4 years. Its one of the major reasons that US men's gymnastics usually falls behind Japan, China and Russia, where the country funds their gymnastics program.

Watching you try to argue your point is like watching Kevin de Leon talk about ghost guns.

billt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Now I know your reading comprehension skills are lacking. I already said that she was the first one that pulled out of the OLYMPICS due to this, but I have seen others pull out of junior olympic and college meets because of it. I'm from the gymnastics world. I spent 14 years of my life in it. I have forgotten more about this sport than you will probably ever know about it, by a long country mile. And the term "twisties" is a new word for an old affliction. We just called it rotational disorientation. Google that and you won't find anything because gymnastics in the US receives 0 attention outside of the olympics! That is why in my time the amount of colleges that had gymnastics teams shrank from 85 to just 25 in the space of 4 years. Its one of the major reasons that US men's gymnastics usually falls behind Japan, China and Russia, where the country funds their gymnastics program.

Watching you try to argue your point is like watching Kevin de Leon talk about ghost guns.

Blah, blah, blah, blah....... She's a QUITTER! Get over it, and deal with it....... "Twisties" + "Poor Mental Health" + "Dead Aunt" = QUITTER.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom