Simone Biles withdrawals from more events

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Meanwhile..... Simone in "billt's" head....

Attachments

• Rent Free.gif
    Rent Free.gif
    35.3 KB · Views: 53

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm curious..... why do people ask for a thread to be locked? You have the choice to scroll on by?
because it's just a repeat of the same mole crap from a few individuals . You can ignore my post also but you felt the need to say something too. highway goes both directions.:ooh2:

billt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
because it's just a repeat of the same mole crap from a few individuals. You can ignore my post also but you felt the need to say something too. highway goes both directions.
Same question. Why can't you just scroll past it, and not read it if it bothers you so damn much? There are hundreds of gun forums, that each contain hundreds, if not thousands of threads. If you don't appreciate one, then click on another. Why do you people always insist having it "locked", or else removed, just because YOU don't like it?

Do you want all the books tossed out of the public library you have no interest in reading? Why not, they're just taking up space, the same way this thread is to you? It's called a discussion, no matter what you think of it. If you don't like it, or the people participating in it, then leave the room.

Now you've really pissed me off, because you've got me agreeing with JD8.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
because it's just a repeat of the same mole crap from a few individuals . You can ignore my post also but you felt the need to say something too. highway goes both directions.:ooh2:

That's apples to oranges. I'm not asking the thread to be locked or moved? Why don't you understand the difference?

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's apples to oranges. I'm not asking the thread to be locked or moved? Why don't you understand the difference?
No it's not. What has been accomplished between the post between us. Just more mud slinging.

If it upsets you , it really doesn't matter to me. Sometimes I like to see who gets offended. I don't really care what she does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom