Simone Biles withdrawals from more events

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No it's not. What has been accomplished between the post between us. Just more mud slinging.

I'm not slinging mud, I'm asking an honest question. We continuously demand free speech on this board and I'm curious to know why people engage in the same behavior. Why demand a thread be locked when you can scroll on by? It's literally no different than people that can't handle what people say so the want they government to do something about it. It's well within the right of the owners/mods to do so for sure, just don't understand someone requesting it. The sports forum is generally dead anyways. :D

Last edited:

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is fantastic stuff! It all reminds me of a guy who played Q.B. for Polk High School back in the day. He managed to score 4 touchdowns in one game! If I remember correctly his name was Bundy. Helluva guy. He was the absolute life of the party, as I'm sure you must be.

Must be great reliving all those fabulous memories. You might think about sending Biles some 8" X 10" glossies, and ask her to autograph them. Who knows, they might even be worth something some day. If not, they'll look really great tacked up on the wall of your garage. Damn you're a lucky bastard!

Man, If I were you I'd jump all over this before they sell out! It's only a replica, but hey, who going to know the difference after a few beers?

https://www.amazon.com/Framed-Gymnastics-Autograph-Replica-Print/dp/B07D6D6WN6

:rolleyes2:rolleyes2:rolleyes2

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not slinging mud, I'm asking an honest question. We continuously demand free speech on this board and I'm curious to know why people engage in the same behavior. Why demand a thread be locked when you can scroll on by? It's literally no different than people that can't handle what people say so the want they government to do something about it. It's well within the right of the owners/mods to do so for sure, just don't understand someone requesting it. The sports forum is generally dead anyways. :D

Agree, if you don't like the topic then don't post.

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Biles earned over $300,000 last year, she didn't lose any sponsers for withdrawing from competition, can't forget the money. Had her mental break caused her to lose confidence and in turn bring down the overall team score maybe instead of a Silver Medal the U.S. Team might have had to settle for a Bronze or no medal at all. Biles team mates supported her withdrawal and they know her situation far better than we do.

I bet she will not get sponsors in the future that she would have. But regardless, unless she is stupid with her money she has plenty for life.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Glad to see this is still open. Anyone following her abortion interview? How did we go from mental stress, the twisties, to stances on fostering children and pro abortion stance lol? Someone needs attention I think. Confirms my thoughts that there's more to the story than stress, the twisties, etc.

billt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Glad to see this is still open. Anyone following her abortion interview? How did we go from mental stress, the twisties, to stances on fostering children and pro abortion stance lol? Someone needs attention I think. Confirms my thoughts that there's more to the story than stress, the twisties, etc.
That's exactly what it is. She loves and craves attention. Every time she gets a microphone shoved in her face, she starts in. She's the equivalent of a female Dr. Fauci. Her story changes every 15 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom