Simone Biles withdrawals from more events

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

1911DA

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You're calling anyone a racist who doesn't agree with your liberal viewpoints is part of the issue with this discussion. A lot of older people were very well educated prior to the teaching of revisionist history that began in the late 50's and early 60's and onward that teaches the worship of minorities at the alter of political correctness and has been carried into the almost totally blind devotion to minority sports figures, and the belief of how bad every one was treated in the history of the USA.

My interpretation of the freedom of speech means to me, that I have the right to make a statement or state my beliefs and that I also have the right to defend that right to make that statement. Now if you disagree with my position, and again that is your right, but don't try to use the cancel culture tactics to silence me because I disagree with you.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You're calling anyone a racist who doesn't agree with your liberal viewpoints is part of the issue with this discussion. A lot of older people were very well educated prior to the teaching of revisionist history that began in the late 50's and early 60's and onward that teaches the worship of minorities at the alter of political correctness and has been carried into the almost totally blind devotion to minority sports figures, and the belief of how bad every one was treated in the history of the USA.

My interpretation of the freedom of speech means to me, that I have the right to make a statement or state my beliefs and that I also have the right to defend that right to make that statement. Now if you disagree with my position, and again that is your right, but don't try to use the cancel culture tactics to silence me because I disagree with you.
Your premise is demonstrably false. Look at all my posts. I haven’t played the race card and have had my share of disagreements on here. Provable, just check the posts. Show us what % of the time I’ve used the race card in my many arguments on here.
-Calling a black person a monkey is a blatantly racist statement. Why was it taken down? You don’t think it’s racist?? LOL, well I’d bet 99% of the rest of the world does.
-This has nothing to do with politics. BTW, I’m not a liberal. I have Voted conservative since the early 70’s. That name calling is just a deflection on your part. Everyone knows it. That dog won’t hunt.
-You still don’t understand the 1st Amendment.

You are the one who made the racist comments & now trying to rationalize your way out of it by blaming someone else makes your argument even weaker. Let it go. The more you complain, the bigger hole you dig for yourself.

Last edited:

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Your premise is demonstrably false. Look at all my posts. I haven’t played the race card and have had my share of disagreements on here. Provable, just check the posts.
-Calling a black person a monkey is a blatantly racist statement. Why was it taken down?
-This has nothing to do with politics. BTW, I’m not a liberal. I have Voted conservative since the early 70’s. That name calling is just a deflection on your part. That dog won’t hunt.
-You still don’t understand the 1st Amendment.

You are the one who made the racist comments & now trying to rationalize your way out of it by blaming someone else makes your argument even weaker. Let it go. The more you complain the bigger hole you dig for yourself.
For the record, from a world wide political view, if you support things like democracy, freedom of religion, John Locke points of view, you are a liberal. Yes, Democrats and Republicans are both liberals. You are really arguing over if you are a liberal liberal or a liberal conservative.

Yes, calling or comparing black people monkeys is racist. Politics has nothing to do with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom