Simone Biles withdrawals from more events

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I already told you, he's an idiot. And all of it, and him changes nothing about Biles.

Not trying to change anything, just noticing a stark difference in response from you between the two situations. Especially since he actually caused someone else to not get a chance to get a medal.

Range Plunker

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Simone Biles health issues are her own. As to her withdrawal, I believe it is a matter for the gymnastics team and her, period. As for how the mainstream media has handled her situation, what can I say. They have used Ms. Biles to further divide the country by incorporating racism into her story.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Basically she is a head case trying to make a political statement while hiding behind her race and the PC Woke media/left. She already has her accomplishments.

Not really. Yes, she has said she supports BLM, but she also still stands for the national anthem, has said multiple times that it is an honor to rep the US in the olympics, and overall seems like a good person that just has a stance you disagree with. As I said above, you have no clue what it takes to be a gymnast. Most of the apparatus requires you to solely use your inner ear for spatial awareness. That is why it takes many, many years of practice to do those skills. If, for some reason, your mind starts confusing those signals then you are SOL. If you think a person can spot the ground in time while doing a double back flip with three full twists you're delusional. And trying to throw a skill like that without that spatial awareness would be akin to playing russian roulette. Beam is different in that its uses less spatial awareness as you have a at least one hand or foot on the beam with the exception of a few skills. If she does compete, she will probably remove a few of the more demanding skills and focus more on execution.

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Meanwhile, Jade Carey, a "rookie" botched her vault last night, was in tears, and came out tonight and nailed her floor routine tonight, nailed it.

She obviously needs to look up to her mentor/teamleader person, the quitter. More QUITTING!!! It is a virtue, don't you all listen to the MSM????

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
She obviously needs to look up to her mentor/teamleader person, the quitter. More QUITTING!!! It is a virtue, don't you all listen to the MSM????

You know what, again, you speak from ignorance. What part of she could die if she tried to compete with spatial awareness problems do you not understand??!? This isn't baseball, football, soccer, or basketball where if you are feeling off you just perform badly. She is doing skills the rely 100% on her spatial awareness. If that is messed up, she could severely injure herself or even kill herself. It would be like asking a F1 driver to run a course at top speed with their windshield painted over completely. I don't care what competition it is, her life and mobility is worth far more. You simply see a person who has a belief you disagree with and automatically want to trash her. Honestly, you are acting no better than all these leftists who call us 2A supporters vile names and wish harm on us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom