Simone Biles withdrawals from more events

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not really. Yes, she has said she supports BLM, but she also still stands for the national anthem, has said multiple times that it is an honor to rep the US in the olympics, and overall seems like a good person that just has a stance you disagree with. As I said above, you have no clue what it takes to be a gymnast. Most of the apparatus requires you to solely use your inner ear for spatial awareness. That is why it takes many, many years of practice to do those skills. If, for some reason, your mind starts confusing those signals then you are SOL. If you think a person can spot the ground in time while doing a double back flip with three full twists you're delusional. And trying to throw a skill like that without that spatial awareness would be akin to playing russian roulette. Beam is different in that its uses less spatial awareness as you have a at least one hand or foot on the beam with the exception of a few skills. If she does compete, she will probably remove a few of the more demanding skills and focus more on execution.

Some people will always be insanely jealous of other's accomplishments and thus need to comment incessantly.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That pretty much accurately sums her up in a nutshell. She's not too far off from that train wreck, pink haired, "woke", dyke soccer player with the political mouth.

It depends on what they're "famous" for. Or in her case, infamous.

And a MARXIST.

Because Biles is a whiner, a quitter, an excuse maker, and a Marxist all rolled into one.

I don't care what her political beliefs are, she is doing one of the top 10 most dangerous sports, one that I have done myself for over a decade. In this sport if you don't listen to your body, you'll get injured or possibly killed. She is not a quitter or a whiner. She brought up a valid complaint that a skill she is famous for doing was devalued because others could get hurt doing it. She is basically making the argument for what we believe in, that we should not be devalued because we put in the work (aka minimum wage hike).

You are just as guilty as other liberal talking heads who do nothing but sling insults without knowing one iota about what you are talking about.

billt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I don't care what her political beliefs are..................

You should. Because it's far more important than how high she can jump, or how many somersaults she can do. A persons belief's tells you about their core character. The fact is she supports BLM. And BLM is nothing but a Marxist organization. Always has been. And always will be. It was founded and headed by admitted Marxists. And they believe in Marxists principals and politics. As does anyone who is stupid enough to support them.

Remember, these are the same idiots who marched chanting, "Pigs in a blanket, fry them like bacon!" You cannot support her, without supporting her core principals and belief's as well. To me she's nothing but a pile of excrement. She doesn't represent me, freedom, this country, or what it was built on, or stands for. She can jump are twirl. And if she breaks her neck doing it, I couldn't care less.

billt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
And just so you don't think I'm picking on gymnasts, Bubba Wallace, who races in NASCAR, is another pile of excrement for the exact same reason Biles is. He's another self admitted BLM worshipper and Marxist. The difference is Biles can jump and twirl better than that idiot can drive. But it really doesn't matter, because both of them put together are nothing but a couple of egotistical whiners and B.S. artists.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Sandi Morris has quite a different reaction when she realizes she's going to have to withdraw from her event. She won the 21' Indoor World Championship as was a favorite to win gold in Tokyo. Not sure when it happened, if during the first attempt when landing in the vault or on her way up on the second attempt but her right leg should have led her body up on take off and wasn't even close to being higher than her left leg. YouTube won't allow playback on this one. YouTube Sandi Morris Pole vault Tokyo. 3:27 long or click on the watch on YouTube link.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You should. Because it's far more important than how high she can jump, or how many somersaults she can do. A persons belief's tells you about their core character. The fact is she supports BLM. And BLM is nothing but a Marxist organization. Always has been. And always will be. It was founded and headed by admitted Marxists. And they believe in Marxists principals and politics. As does anyone who is stupid enough to support them.

Remember, these are the same idiots who marched chanting, "Pigs in a blanket, fry them like bacon!" You cannot support her, without supporting her core principals and belief's as well. To me she's nothing but a pile of excrement. She doesn't represent me, freedom, this country, or what it was built on, or stands for. She can jump are twirl. And if she breaks her neck doing it, I couldn't care less.
And none of that makes a fat turd's bit of difference in the fact that she had a legitimate complaint about some of her skills being devalued and for the reason she stepped down. That is what I am getting at. You are labeling her a "whiner and quitter" because of her beliefs without any knowledge of the sport of gymnastics. As I said, you are no better than those talking heads on CNN spouting about gun control with no knowledge of firearms. Congrats.

I do not support her views on BLM, but I agree with her in her opinion of her double triple being devalued and I support her decision to listen to her body and not put herself in harm's way. The sheer fact that you said you wouldn't care if she broke her neck tells me all I want to know about you. I hope you never profess to being a Christian as you are the complete opposite of what Christianity stands for.

billt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
And none of that makes a fat turd's bit of difference in the fact that she had a legitimate complaint about some of her skills being devalued and for the reason she stepped down.

I don't give a damn about, "her skills being devalued". Because she is the one who devalued them in the first place. With all of her B.S. excuse making, whining, and carrying on with all of her nonsense. None of it matters to you because you're shallow. All you care about is her jumping and twirling. I despise her because she is an anti American Marxist. I don't care if she scored enough perfect 10's to make Nadia Comăneci look like a grade school competitor. It doesn't matter because her character is made from just as much excrement as she is.

The same goes for that idiot Bubba Wallace. He is nothing but another anti American, Marxist POS, just like Biles. And again, it wouldn't matter to me if his driving made Michael Schumacher look like a adolescent go kart racer. Fortunately his driving stinks as much as his character does. Once a person's character is flawed, nothing else matters. Except to shallow people like yourself, who could care less about such things.

Her jumping and twirling days are soon going to be behind her. However she is going to have to live with her anti American character, along with her Olympic whining and excuse making for the rest of her days. And THAT is what people will remember her for.

Tonya Harding was an exceptional figure skater. No question about it. Back in 1991 she was the first woman to successfully perform a triple axel in competition. Decades later do people remember her for that? No, because she was a stupid idiot, with all of her foolish, idiotic antics, both on and off the ice. Who knows, perhaps she can redeem herself by helping Biles get a spot announcing on, "Worlds Dumbest". They could be a tag team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom