Simone Biles withdrawals from more events

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sure, we should all call for the deportation of Ms. Biles. Suppose the left takes the same response to gunowners. After all, there are some who are using firearms to commit crimes, commit suicide, etc.

Let's be a little more realistic in our condemnation of others. Read through many of the threads here, with an open mind. We are no different that the postings on "progressive" forums.

If someone disagrees, we resort to name calling, insults, etc., right along the lines of the snowflakes.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If someone disagrees, we resort to name calling, insults, etc., right along the lines of the snowflakes.
I've noticed that for a while, so what? Both sides talk trash about the other's views, I'm ok with that.

I thought maybe she just supported the BLM slogan without really understanding what it was, but today I searched a bit and found she seems to be fully on board and my view of her changed.

I don't think we should deport her, don't know where that came from.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Sure, we should all call for the deportation of Ms. Biles. Suppose the left takes the same response to gunowners. After all, there are some who are using firearms to commit crimes, commit suicide, etc.

Let's be a little more realistic in our condemnation of others. Read through many of the threads here, with an open mind. We are no different that the postings on "progressive" forums.

Some resort to name calling, etc. Not we.

billt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I've noticed that for a while, so what? Both sides talk trash about the other's views, I'm ok with that. I thought maybe she just supported the BLM slogan without really understanding what it was, but today I searched a bit and found she seems to be fully on board and my view of her changed. I don't think we should deport her, don't know where that came from.

Just more stupidity. The woman was born in Columbus, Ohio. She is an American citizen. Where are you going to "deport her" to? And the BLM slogan has a lot of people fooled. If that organization gave a rats ass about black people, they would be furious at what's happening in Chicago. They couldn't care less. The only time they care if a black gets killed, is if a white cop kills them.

I thought it was funny when they painted a mural praising George Floyd.... And lightning knocked it down. How fitting.

https://fox8.com/news/photos-lightning-destroys-george-floyd-mural-in-ohio/

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you were proclaimed the best gymnast ever, and you went to the Tokyo Olympics , and discovered that the competition got a lot better in five years, would that create undue stress to the point that you would bow out for health reasons?
Even the best of the best 'choke' on occasion, but that is no reason for denigrating any athlete, and as long as their personal beliefs do not interfere with or overshadow their performance or presentation then those beliefs are not relevant.

This crap is no different than saying that because a mechanic refuses to work on a particulasr car, they are a POS mechanic because they support a particular religion or political platform. The mechanics personal beliefs and whether he/she does the job has absolutely nothing to do with each other.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes she does. And I have the right to despise her for it, because it makes her anti American, and a supporter of communism. We have people in this country who want the Second Amendment abolished. They have that right, and I despise them as well. I separate what people "do" from their character. If their character is flawed, and anti American, (and Biles is by supporting a communist based organization), I don't care about anything else. Poor character, along with supporting an anti American, communist organization, is not offset by how fast you can run, or how high you can jump.

And her, "standing for the national anthem" is as phony as a $3 dollar bill. You can't play both sides of the fence, by saying you support America by standing for it's anthem, and support an anti American communist organization the likes of BLM at the same time....... And Biles does. Which makes her a phony, and as a direct result people should be suspect of everything else she claims, says, or does.
I suspect that there are a lot of Blacks that support the BLM movement not because they believe in the ideology but rather because its a Black organization (and I use the term 'organization' loosely). It was the same thing with the Black Panthers back in the '60's. A lot of Blacks supported them not because of the violence they advocated for (which went against the teachings of MLK) but simply because it was a Black group.

Being that Biles, unlike some other Black athletes, has not turned her back to our Nations' flag, has not taken a knee, has not raised a 'Black Power' symbol, nor has shown anything other than respect for our Nation, it's flag, and her other team-mates, I have to reguard her as being nothing more than an athlete proudly competing for our Nation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom