Simply Rugged leather...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roy14

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a Simply Rugged Southpaw Crossdraw for a Single 10. High quality holster in my opinion, but I don’t own any holsters half as nice to compare it to.

1911master

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
B89DC782-0BED-4A77-A749-42873E22FD04.jpeg
The newest from Ronin Leather Holsters!

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am fat and hated iwb for several years.Once i bought a tapered leather belt the pressure of the belt stopped making it as uncomfortable as it was with a regular belt.OWB will always be more comfortable to me and i still prefer it but once the leather holster and belt wear for awhile it is less miserable.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love my Ronin. Love my 1791 as well. But I was strongly recommended some stuff out of Alaska called Diamond D recently. Got it coming soon
https://www.diamonddcustomleather.com/

Dave makes good stuff. His brother Alan is my wife's uncle by marriage, and runs 76 Leather out of Blanchard. Alan moved to Alaska for a few years and learned up there under Dave, and does help Dave currently make some of his stuff, and ships them up to Dave to go out to the distributors, as BPS/Cabelas carries them now. Dave's daughter Taylor and son-in-law Steven are in Blanchard now also and run Bar 9L leather and do some amazing stuff with purses, belts and shoes. A lot of one off stuff. All are a fun bunch to have a drink with. I have a beer holster made by Dave, 2 belts and a j-frame holster by Alan. All quality stuff.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom