Since you can choose your gender now…

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is it ok to claim another ethnic background for more benefits?

• Yes

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • No

Votes: 14 60.9%
  • Ethnicity doesn’t help

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
this is going to come to a head at some point, but be sure that creditors, college admissions, etc, have all been told about this. most surveys show that at least 50% of white people lie about being "not white". ya know, which would make sense in a racist white nation <_<

but essentially, this all comes about because dumb college $*!@#s don't understand how sociology works. it's basically a philosophical problem, and as someone in that field, i know most people really, really don't give a rat's ass about it or completely don't get it anyway.

the whole thing rises from a lack of understanding the principle of sociology. sociology is the study of societies, which is the opposite of individuals. society is ephemeral, it "doesn't exist" in nature. this is where the Left gets all their "does not exist" stuff from, and on that point they are at least at the most elementary level, correct. BUT, you **cannot apply things from a societal viewpoint to individuals in a vacuum.**

let me expand:

class
race

none of these "exist" in a vacuum. if a man were isolated on a deserted island; he would possess NONE of these qualities. they exist and arise SOLELY FROM society; society is what makes these characteristics important AND what gives them meaning. without society, these things are totally irrelevant and have no importance.

these qualities have Natural world counter parts:

wealth
genetics
age (actual number, not generalization)
sex

you can't look at a man and instantly know his wealth; you can use societal clues to ascertain his "class" tho.
you can't look at a man and instantly know his genetics (he might be 20% irish, 40% germanic, etc etc); you can societal clues to ascertain his "race" tho.
you can't look at a man and instantly know his age; you can use societal clues to know if he's "young" or "old" tho.
you can't look at a man and instantly know he's biologically male; you can use societal clues to know he's a man.

where leftists and retarded academics run into trouble is NOT discussing these ideas, BUT WHERE EACH OF THESE IDEAS COME FROM.

HERE'S THE KICKER:

YOU
DO
NOT
CHOOSE
ANY
OF
THESE

SOCIETY
CHOOSES
THEM
FOR
YOU

Gender is a **determination of the observer**.
Gender is NOT a declaration of the observed.

you don't choose your gender; society does.
you don't choose your race; society does.
you don't choose your age; society does.
you don't choose your class; society does.

an individual *does not have the ability to declare these things*
these things are the *determination of society*.

and this makes sense when you REALLY think about it; like most things (i understand npc literally cannot do this). like what is the point of a Tranny if not "to pass"? why go to the bother of trying to LOOK like a woman, SOUND like a woman, MOVE like a woman, if not to SHAPE THE DETERMINATION OF SOCIETY?

ask a tranny what gender they are: they will tell you what they think.
but if that's all that was required, why even bother being trans?
because that's not all that is required; the requirement FULLY hinges on the ability to CONVINCE OTHERS that you are trans.
that's the point of the surgeries.
that's the point of the alteration of appearance.
that's the point of the puberty blockers.
that's the point of the mutilation.

it's not *for the individual.*
it's *for society* to see them as "more of a woman". like....i mean are they trying to convince the person *who already thinks they are a woman*?! NO, of course not! it's to convince OTHERS.

and this makes sense! for it is OTHERS who decide your sociological concepts; not you.

Lineman

5HCattle Co - Josh
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
To answer your question I offer this:

While FSA is committed to serving all farmers and ranchers, by statute, FSA targets a portion of all Guaranteed loan funds, Direct Operating and Direct Farm Ownership loan funds, Microloan funding, and Youth loans, to historically underserved farmers and ranchers, which include:

• Women
  • African-Americans
  • Alaskan Natives
  • American Indians
  • Hispanic
  • Asian
  • Native Hawaiians and Pacific Islanders.​
Loans to historically underserved and women farmers and ranchers are not a special type of loan program or loan type. Rather, this designation refers to a specific funding source known as Socially Disadvantaged Applicant (SDA) funding. To be considered for targeted funding, loan applicants must voluntarily provide race, ethnicity, and gender information.

This has been going on since right after brain dead biden took office, BUT! It’s since been modified with wokeness.
The latest addendum reads:

You do not have to choose between identifying as an historically underserved individual or a beginning farmer, nor is there a "benefit" of deciding between one designation over the other. Identifying yourself as an historically underserved beginning farmer loan applicant is completely acceptable.

So, it appears to me someone could claim being historically underserved and receive money from that slush fund they have set aside.
It’s doubtful they would even ask for authentication in this day and age when a guy with a wiener can complete in womens sports and a Supreme Court justice can’t give a definition of her own gender.
They are just looking for a number so they can spend the money and call the program a success.

There is another fund that USDA administers similar to this one for honorably discharged Veterans if one wants to start farming.
The difference is……wait for it……You must prove your a Veteran with proper documentation.
Hmmm.
Just a little over 15yrs and never messed with the USDA. Buddy’s wife works there and said something about hay cost relief so started looking into it.
Still haven’t made my mind up about getting a hand out from the govt and them knowing more of my biz. Went this long so really unsure, is $6-700 worth it? It wouldn’t even pay for this load if it wasn’t already mine.
C09DCFA1-3053-40C2-B0C6-D10A54E0E61E.jpeg

Any opinions or advice to “sign up” or just keep going like I have for over a decade? Losing money everyday sucks but Im still not sure, feels like I’d be signing a deal with the devil.

And before comments on my equipment:
Yes my stuff is old, has no AC and is not fancy but still gets the job done so no making fun of Fat Tina, leave that for my feed wagon. It’s triple the miles and dang sure looks the part lol

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
She is safe. After all, she has a (D) after her name.

Hmmm.
Just a little over 15yrs and never messed with the USDA. Buddy’s wife works there and said something about hay cost relief so started looking into it.
Still haven’t made my mind up about getting a hand out from the govt and them knowing more of my biz. Went this long so really unsure, is $6-700 worth it? It wouldn’t even pay for this load if it wasn’t already mine.
View attachment 291629
Any opinions or advice to “sign up” or just keep going like I have for over a decade? Losing money everyday sucks but Im still not sure, feels like I’d be signing a deal with the devil.

Yes my stuff is old, has no AC and is not fancy but still gets the job done so no making fun of Fat Tina, leave that for my feed wagon. It’s triple the miles and dang sure looks the part lol

"I'm from the gubment and I'm here to help you."

IF that statement sends chills down your spine and makes your blood boil, (like it does for me) RUN!

IF it makes you feel warm and fuzzy, go for it.

You have been warned.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So you can claim to be black, Hispanic, Asian, female, native, or Martian, WITHOUT having to prove or actually say it; BUT stolen Valor is actually challenged and truth must be shown?

At least one side is right.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hmmm.
View attachment 291629

I’m on the fence myself about the hay/drought relief, but I don’t judge other people’s choices. I have friends that are on every govt/farm relief program available, and it doesn’t seem to bother them a bit. I didn’t take the PPP covid relief money (though I probably should have), and I doubt I’ll sign up for hay relief. I’m probably going to do what I always do and sell a few cows to afford my hay. :anyone:

Yeti695

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The govt has been doing this with the chicken business for years to the point that Asians are the only ones that can get affordable loans to get into it. I know a bunch of Asian growers, and they get zero interest loans for something like 10 years, and at that point, they sell the farm to a family member and start the process over again. I will say that every Asian grower I know does an excellent job with their farms.
Yes my brother in-law wife is member of a tribe and they are getting money since the business is majority owned by a female tribal member. He has a small cow calf operation and is starting to sell beef. I will say the best beef I have ever ate.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hmmm.
View attachment 291629

It doesn’t cost a dime to visit the USDA Farm Service Agency in your county and ask questions.
Personally I’ve never used any of their services but there are a whole lot of folks that do and it’s not always a bad deal.
If you have an area that’s eroding or not worth planting on because of erosion, etc. they offer cost share assistance to put in Riparian buffers to hold the soil and offer annual payments to do so through the CRP program.
Low cost loans so someone can buy seed and repay at harvest and so on.
If you don’t like what you hear, it’s time to tell them to have a nice day and go home.

Lineman

5HCattle Co - Josh
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What do you
Mean “choose your gender”?
On the same page but society is a little out there now.
From my understanding of this concept is if your born with a hang down but feel like you were born with a innie you can be the opposite. Same thing if your born with a innie but feel like you have a hang down, crazy concept but it’s happening even with small children whose parents are well I know the word I’m looking for but just cannot spit it out.
When I was young they were called a lot of names but I think the most common accepted term is trannys but has a different meaning other then what’s bolted to your engine to transfer power to the drive shaft that’s hooked to your rear end that spins your wheels.

That just sounds dirty now and it shouldn’t, what a world we live in.

Latest posts

Top Bottom