Since you can choose your gender now…

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is it ok to claim another ethnic background for more benefits?

• Yes

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • No

Votes: 14 60.9%
  • Ethnicity doesn’t help

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn't do the poll because I think it needs some context.
I'd answer no if it said "Is it ok to falsely claim another ethnic background for more benefits?"
I'd answer yes if it said "Is it ok to claim another ethnic background for more benefits if you are biracial, mixed blood, tribal member, etc?"

As far as the fake minorities, We have a thread kinda on this already.
https://www.okshooters.com/threads/...unds-to-buy-40k-thoroughbred-show-dog.338666/
Someone else mentioned Rachel Dolezal already but her and Shaun King are probably the two biggest perpetrators of this kind of fraud with Liz Warren following a close third. The only difference is Warren admitted she's not Native although she used it to her advantage. The other two still maintain that they have misplaced black fathers or some such garbage.

This^^^

There are more, but those are the 3 biggest offenders that readily come to mind.

What is funny is that when they got busted, they all doubled down. Warren was particularly pathetic in her attempt as she was whatever she was, 1/1024th or whatever. Which is less than the average white American with no known traces of tribal heritage at all. Prancing around like she’d really showed everyone something, only to be shot completely down by the Cherokees. That was a knee slapper.

Hopefully the dog thing will sink King and he will slink off to obscurity as well. I don’t know how he and ole Rachel have managed to stay relevant, cause they are whiter than minute rice, but they have.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t know how he and ole Rachel have managed to stay relevant, cause they are whiter than minute rice, but they have.
It's not even that they are white. We have a lot of white Indians here in this state that are card carrying tribal members and have the heritage to back it up.

These MF are extra white and they have ZERO heritage to support their claims. Just lies that their family denies, but they continue on. It's the ole "say it enough, it becomes true" thing.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's not even that they are white. We have a lot of white Indians here in this state that are card carrying tribal members and have the heritage to back it up.

These MF are extra white and they have ZERO heritage to support their claims. Just lies that their family denies, but they continue on. It's the ole "say it enough, it becomes true" thing.

Yeah, that’s what I meant. Like red hair & freckles white. The side by side pics of both of those clowns from when they were kids and how they make themselves look now is absolutely hilarious.

On a separate note, like you stated, I’ve got a buddy that is a card carrying member of the Chickasaw tribe, and he’s as pale face a dude as I’ve ever met.

I do have some tribal blood, but it’s from a tribe native to the lower Mississippi valley, and I can’t ever recall the name but my mom’s grandad was 100%. I don’t know what that makes me, but it don’t matter. He married a white woman and moved to IT in a covered wagon, apparently after he shot a man in TX for calling him an Indian and had to flee. It’s all written down in a genealogy record some distant relative in SE TX did of my mom’s family. Crazy stuff. It’s a hoot to read and look at all of the old pictures of them sitting on oxen carts loaded with cotton. There are pictures of the same oxen hitched to a plow that has hand written in cursive “Breaking new ground in New Wynnewood, IT”. I never knew it to be called New Wynnewood, and I’m not sure it’s even the same place.

My mom also had a relative that was conscripted into the confederate army that shot himself in the foot right before his first battle so he could go home. Little dark family secret that.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is no true native to anywhere if your a red blooded human your ancesters came from someplace else and settled where they are so everyone is a mixture of several different nationalities.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What about your ethnicity? Certain forms ask and one particular I’ve recently came across asks if you are part of a “group that has been discriminated against”.
Would it be fine if I claimed to be one of the discriminated?
Would my color matter if I did so?

I’m not asking as a joke or being racist. I’m asking seriously, if one can claim to be non-binary would it be wrong to claim another race to “get more”?

The reason I am asking is due to a application that is farming related, it is worded like there is more of a chance for persons of ethnic backgrounds to be accepted.View attachment 291535
To answer your question I offer this:

While FSA is committed to serving all farmers and ranchers, by statute, FSA targets a portion of all Guaranteed loan funds, Direct Operating and Direct Farm Ownership loan funds, Microloan funding, and Youth loans, to historically underserved farmers and ranchers, which include:

• Women
  • African-Americans
  • Alaskan Natives
  • American Indians
  • Hispanic
  • Asian
  • Native Hawaiians and Pacific Islanders.​
Loans to historically underserved and women farmers and ranchers are not a special type of loan program or loan type. Rather, this designation refers to a specific funding source known as Socially Disadvantaged Applicant (SDA) funding. To be considered for targeted funding, loan applicants must voluntarily provide race, ethnicity, and gender information.

This has been going on since right after brain dead biden took office, BUT! It’s since been modified with wokeness.
The latest addendum reads:

You do not have to choose between identifying as an historically underserved individual or a beginning farmer, nor is there a "benefit" of deciding between one designation over the other. Identifying yourself as an historically underserved beginning farmer loan applicant is completely acceptable.

So, it appears to me someone could claim being historically underserved and receive money from that slush fund they have set aside.
It’s doubtful they would even ask for authentication in this day and age when a guy with a wiener can complete in womens sports and a Supreme Court justice can’t give a definition of her own gender.
They are just looking for a number so they can spend the money and call the program a success.

There is another fund that USDA administers similar to this one for honorably discharged Veterans if one wants to start farming.
The difference is……wait for it……You must prove your a Veteran with proper documentation.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The government is giving more money to people of color, other minorities and women to help them with farm or ranch loans.
The govt has been doing this with the chicken business for years to the point that Asians are the only ones that can get affordable loans to get into it. I know a bunch of Asian growers, and they get zero interest loans for something like 10 years, and at that point, they sell the farm to a family member and start the process over again. I will say that every Asian grower I know does an excellent job with their farms.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The govt has been doing this with the chicken business for years to the point that Asians are the only ones that can get affordable loans to get into it. I know a bunch of Asian growers, and they get zero interest loans for something like 10 years, and at that point, they sell the farm to a family member and start the process over again. I will say that every Asian grower I know does an excellent job with their farms.

How do they keep the cats separate from the pullets?

Latest posts

Top Bottom