Sir, I say, Sir, You Farted Before my Wife!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When my Dad was in the Air Force, he and a buddy of his was standing in line at the movies. There was 3 girls behind them, my Dad's buddy let one go and it was loud. He looked at the girl behind him and said, in a loud voice. Damn, pretty girl like that farts like a Mule. My Dad said everyone was looking at the girl, she was so embarrassed she was trying to leave, cause everyone thought she did it.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This brings up a profound moral dilemma. Is it initiation of force to cause noxious ass gasses and microscopic fecal particles to come in contact with an unconsenting victim's nose? If so, what amount of force is justifiable as self defense against such a threat?

I would think fanning it back in the sender's direction would at the very least be justified.

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
elevators!!! captive audience

You must be the old man from bass pro a few years ago. Elevator opens, old man walks out alone and quickly. Goes around the corner an watches as my wife, niece, and daughter all gag excessively while he smiles at us. Dude need to see a doctor. It was effing nasty. We are all scarred for life from this event.

Latest posts

Top Bottom