Sister's house burnt down. 2020 can eff right off... -UPDATED 12/29/20-

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Space heater? Most do not understand just how bad the electrical wiring is in most mobiles. It does ok for what it was designed to handle but add a high load and things start to go down hill pretty quick.
I redid every switch, outlet and light in our house and still wouldn't plug in a space heater.

No determination as of yet that I know of.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tragic, mind blowing to come home to, Our prayers that they come out in good shape, no doubt the loss of personal and sentimental items is heartbreaking.. Glad no one was harmed, that's a blessing
O

I get it. Sometimes when your on hard times life just won’t seem to throw you a bone. 2020 has got to be especially hard.
Hard times is all times for some, and insurance doesn't come cheap..

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is a terrible thing to hear about any time of the year, but Christmas season is especially sad.
Funds sent.
My sister lost everything in a house fire 40 years ago. It took her years to recover even with insurance. Not having any is going to be devastating.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Space heater? Most do not understand just how bad the electrical wiring is in most mobiles. It does ok for what it was designed to handle but add a high load and things start to go down hill pretty quick.
I redid every switch, outlet and light in our house and still wouldn't plug in a space heater.
. Some of the older ones had aluminum wiring and sometimes a staple would be found in the wiring.

Latest posts

Top Bottom