Sister's house burnt down. 2020 can eff right off... -UPDATED 12/29/20-

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was going to type out this long explanation but the GoFundMe FAQ already had the answers.

What if I don't reach my goal?

No problem. Reaching your goal is not required. With GoFundMe, you keep each and every donation you receive. Your campaign will be able to accept donations even after your goal is reached. Once the goal is reached, the progress meter on your campaign will show that you have received more than your goal amount. If you’d like to continue raising money, you can keep your campaign running for as long as you’d like.

How do I withdraw funds from my campaign?

Once your GoFundMe starts receiving online donations, you can easily request a withdrawal at any time. Withdrawing money does not affect the progress meter displayed on your campaign. Simply click ‘Withdraw’ while logged into your account and follow the instructions. You can withdraw your balance directly to your bank account. Bank transfers take 2-5 business days to arrive.

--
I have it set up so that she does the withdrawals directly, I never even touch it.

Very good. Thank you. I like to see my donations be available as quickly as possible. I've donated through gofundme more than once but, to be quite honest, was always a little apprehensive. Our thoughts and prayers are with them as well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom