Sitting or standing?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been reloading since the early 1980s, and have always preferred a bench tall enough to reload while standing.

I am curious how many of you prefer to stand, and how many prefer to sit while reloading.

For those who like to sit, I am giving away a large wooden desk with an "L" shaped annex which would be a strong place to mount a press. It has quite a bit of storage space, and has to go soon.

Details are in my "Free Stuff" ad.

Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I sit. Bought a really comfortable overstuffed leather office chair and built the loading bench to fit. During long loading sessions, I've been known to roll back, pit the chair in recliner mode and take a quick catnap.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I sit cause of my back and legs wont let stand in one place for long without moving around more than working a press would allow.
And i also have a very comfortable office chair i use so when my back does start to hurt i can push back and get in a more relaxing position for awhile then push back up to the bench and continue.

MikieG7174

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I took a measurement from the floor to the bottom of my bent elbow. Seems like my bench top is 40 inches. I generally stand. Really helps to have a cushiony mat to stand on. Helps with the lower back.

Latest posts

Top Bottom