SJWs Aren’t Offended By Old Tweets – They’re Offended By Success and Those Who Earn It

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep. I said some truly awful things when I was young (by today's standards). The difference is I didn't have a global platform with which to publish my ignorance. Regardless, I don't owe anyone any apologies for it because I didn't say them to victimize anyone. No one today gets to be an aggrieved victim of what I said 30-40 years ago.

What's going to be really interesting is how it's dealt with 20 years from now, when pretty much everyone will have an electronic chain directly back to their more ignorant selves. Things they're saying on global platforms right now that are completely acceptable, won't be in 20 years. What will they do then? :anyone:

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I had to look up what SJW meant...youse guys with your anachronisms and initialisms...you're so progressive! :pms2:
If you had to look up SJW then I say maybe you ought to watch a little news, while news in general sucks, you have to keep up with current events just a little bit.[emoji41]

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep. I said some truly awful things when I was young (by today's standards). The difference is I didn't have a global platform with which to publish my ignorance. Regardless, I don't owe anyone any apologies for it because I didn't say them to victimize anyone. No one today gets to be an aggrieved victim of what I said 30-40 years ago.

What's going to be really interesting is how it's dealt with 20 years from now, when pretty much everyone will have an electronic chain directly back to their more ignorant selves. Things they're saying on global platforms right now that are completely acceptable, won't be in 20 years. What will they do then? :anyone:

I'll have to say the things I said when a kid, teen, young adult, mature adult and finally a geezer, will have consistency.
I don't express my true feelings here because of forum rules but I've never wavered far from my beliefs in what is right and is wrong.
I've became more educated on a lot of topics because of the internet, but right and wrong vs political correctness, right and wrong will always win.
Its sad that the people gaining fame are subjected to the scrutiny of the press that only look to take people down that are successful.
Ever notice that?
Back in the day, the press brought down the politicians, etc that were criminal to look after our rights.
It's not so now. The press only looks for headlines. The easiest way to do that is to take down the successful and in some cases use that ploy to hide the criminals they protect.
Hello Clintons.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll have to say the things I said when a kid, teen, young adult, mature adult and finally a geezer, will have consistency.
I don't express my true feelings here because of forum rules but I've never wavered far from my beliefs in what is right and is wrong.
I've became more educated on a lot of topics because of the internet, but right and wrong vs political correctness, right and wrong will always win.
Its sad that the people gaining fame are subjected to the scrutiny of the press that only look to take people down that are successful.
Ever notice that?
Back in the day, the press brought down the politicians, etc that were criminal to look after our rights.
It's not so now. The press only looks for headlines. The easiest way to do that is to take down the successful and in some cases use that ploy to hide the criminals they protect.
Hello Clintons.

The news media has gone way beyond "just reporting the news" with regards to politicians. Many of the news agencies should be considered as Democratic Party hirelings because of the way they do their news. An example of them being an arm of the Dem party is the way that they attack each and every opponent of the Dems during election season when those opponents begin to get traction in the polls with the people. If one candidate is doing good, they attack until he falters and then move on to the next Dem opponent that is doing well.

At least, that is how it looked to me during the last few Presidential election cycles.

Latest posts

Top Bottom