Sleep Apnea, CPAPs and such

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
take care, there is no shame in using pot anymore... i has helped me. I know its personal.

But...there is this little problem with pot when you go to apply for an SDA license or fill out a 4473. As most of us know, pot is still illegal according to the Feds. So if you use pot, and you check that little box NO on the 4473, you have committed a Federal Felony. I would much rather lie awake or sleep poorly in my own comfortable bed than in a narrow bunk in a cell with some 300 lb psychopathic sex offender who I last heard muttering something about a nice booty.

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
But...there is this little problem with pot when you go to apply for an SDA license or fill out a 4473. As most of us know, pot is still illegal according to the Feds. So if you use pot, and you check that little box NO on the 4473, you have committed a Federal Felony. I would much rather lie awake or sleep poorly in my own comfortable bed than in a narrow bunk in a cell with some 300 lb psychopathic sex offender who I last heard muttering something about a nice booty.

I'm good Terry. have not filled out a 4473 for many years.

Latest posts

Top Bottom