Sleeping bags 4 camping?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been watching a lot of YT videos on DIY van conversions lately. The coolest one I saw was an ambulance that had been converted to an adventure van with a 4x4 conversion. It had a wet bath with shower, 400 watts of solar panels and even came with a knock down hot tub!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been watching a lot of YT videos on DIY van conversions lately. The coolest one I saw was an ambulance that had been converted to an adventure van with a 4x4 conversion. It had a wet bath with shower, 400 watts of solar panels and even came with a knock down hot tub!

There are some home built RV's out there right now that will knock your socks off. We subscribe to a lot of that type of stuff and see videos plus pics.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_1686.jpg

IMG_1685.jpg

IMG_1671.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nic6

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I personally use a Marmot Pinnacle my wife has Marmot Plasma. The Plasma is much nicer. They can zip together but I have the tall version so it's weird. Whatever you buy I would recommend down, you can always buy a bug net. Buy once cry once.

Latest posts

Top Bottom