Sleeping with the enemy?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I gotta tell ya, if anybody or anything is tracking me in my every move, they are doing one of three things...

1) laughing their asses off
2) shaking their heads in disbelief and/or embarrassment
3) falling asleep from sheer and absolute boredom

:rollingla
Same with me cause i hardly ever go anywhere exciting usually just stay home unless running errands to pick kid up or drop her off someplace.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That doesn't come up when I'm on here. I must be doing something right that I didn't even know how to do.

I think it only comes up prior to one logging into the forums. If I don't log in immediately after clicking the favorites button, it pops up. It does the same if I delay logging in at GlockTalk as well.

OHJEEZE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This was crazy. My wife was at a friend's house a few days ago and a text message alert went off on her phone. It said, " While you're at Mary's (fake name, but had the correct name) talk to her about Medicare Advantage Plans". I guess they Geotrac you all the time. Another reason to use a cell phone that you can take the battery out of or buy a burner.
You have to go in ALL of the settings page by page and turn that crap off manually!

Shut it off!

And deny it permission to use the internet!

Sure there might be some built in spy network you'll never know about, but most things are able to be turned on/off

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You have to go in ALL of the settings page by page and turn that crap off manually!

Shut it off!

And deny it permission to use the internet!

Sure there might be some built in spy network you'll never know about, but most things are able to be turned on/off
Until your phone does an automatic update and turns it all back on.

Latest posts

Top Bottom