• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

North East OK Small and Large Rifle Primers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikeyRich

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sub Category
Reloading Supplies
Willing to Ship?
  1. Yes
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Sale Price
0.10$
Downtown, 74103, Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
I have Sellier and Bellot Small and Federal Large Rifle Primers that I don't have use for anymore. I'd like to get $0.10 a piece for them or trade for Large Pistol. Pick-up in Tulsa is great or I'd be happy to ship if you pay shipping cost. Email me at [email protected]

Last edited:

MikeyRich

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have Sellier and Bellot Small and Federal Large Rifle Primers that I don't have use for anymore. I'd like to get $0.15 a piece for them, but I'd be willing to break for a sizeable order. Pick-up in Tulsa is great or I'd be happy to ship if you pay shipping cost. Email me at [email protected]
I would also like to trade Large Pistol Primers.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
I suppose that's an option, although I don't really think that my time and the cost of gas is worth going to a different city or out of state. I'm not really saving any money when you factor those things in.
I don't go just to go to cabelas...I drive to DFW every other week and OKC as needed already, so use it as an opportunity.

Latest posts

Top Bottom