Small pistol primers in OKC. I’ll be there tomorrow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Greetings all. I’m going to be in Oklahoma City tomorrow. Which would be Saturday, April 23. I’ll be attending the OU spring game. But either before, or after that I was hoping to find some small pistol primers somewhere. Does anyone know where to look? Maybe Cabela’s? Maybe bass pro? Maybe H&H gun range? Thanks in advance

Mike

I have a reasonably good supply as we speak. But I am needing to stock up just a little bit as I have some serious reloading to get done.

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Still pretty scarce and tough to find as far I know.. unless I’m missing something. H&H possibly. Gene Sears in El Reno maybe. But I’d call before making the drive, chances are they won’t have any

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Still pretty scarce and tough to find as far I know.. unless I’m missing something. H&H possibly. Gene Sears in El Reno maybe. But I’d call before making the drive, chances are they won’t have any
Sears is not open on Saturday.

Honey Badger-- from what I see, if a business puts out primers, you need to be there within a few hours unless they are priced higher than Willie Nelson

Latest posts

Top Bottom