Small Pistol Primers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rustygun

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Was in McAllister this morning All Pawn & Sport has 30,000 CCI SPP. they had 36,000 before I got there. I Don’t how many federal, Winchester, and Remington they had but there was a wall full of them. Might be worth a road trip.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Was in McAllister this morning All Pawn & Sport has 30,000 CCI SPP. they had 36,000 before I got there. I Don’t how many federal, Winchester, and Remington they had but there was a wall full of them. Might be worth a road trip.
No way I was working in Mcalester Mon-Wed this week. /SMH

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All Pawn in McAlester is always worth a stop if you're in that area! I did spot some Remington SPP for $40/k at Butch's in Woodward today, as well as LPP and LRP

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm headed to Tulsa tomorrow, and will stop in Dongs to see if they truly have the stock that their website shows.

I was able to get 1000k SPP's tonight from Edwin at https://www.bullseyeoutdoorsports.com. He is a very nice guy, and sold me his last brick of 1000k for a very fair price - $38 after taxes.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was planning to go to Tulsa today with a friend, and stop by Dongs to get some primers. After reading this thread, we decided this morning to change destinations and we ended up driving to All Pawn after calling them this morning to verify they still had some stock of CCI and Federal primers. We ended up getting 8000 CCI SPP's today. 5K were for him, and 3k for me (which I'm selling 2K to another friend who needs some). I was able to pick up a nice little RCBS swage tool, and I bought a 250 pack of Berry's bullets to try out. My buddy was able to pick up a lot of the small items he needs for his reloading rig. Along with primers and bullets, he got a new bullet puller, and a few other items from All Pawn. They had an excellent powder selection, fair amount of Hornady and Berry's bullets in stock, and TONS of primers. Most of their primers are now in the back, and they only had a few boxes of each kind out front. Worth the trip! We had some good food in McAlester as well.

Now I'm back home, and again, the small pistol plate for my Dillon case feeder is MIA. Amazon says that UPS picked it up from them, but appears to have lost it. They've re-ordered me yet ANOTHER and guarantee that it'll be arriving on Sunday. Lord here's hoping! I'm on day 5 of waiting after being guaranteed a 1 day delivery.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom