• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Small Pistol Primers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OkieJoe72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I just ordered some as well. Did you receive your order? Hopefully it’s not a scam.
I did. I was worried because I got an email about tracking the package, but the email didn’t have any kind of tracking number. I emailed them, and they responded back with a tracking number. They were delivered in about a week or so. Based on my one transaction with them, they seem to be a legit business.

BallisticGuy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I did. I was worried because I got an email about tracking the package, but the email didn’t have any kind of tracking number. I emailed them, and they responded back with a tracking number. They were delivered in about a week or so. Based on my one transaction with them, they seem to be a legit business.
Thanks for the update. I’ve been worried about this all day since I placed the order.

Latest posts

Top Bottom