• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy Small Pistol Primers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moparman485

Fiat Justitia, Ruat Caelum
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Good day all!

Whelp, I have finally got to the bottom of the barrel on small pistol primers. So, I need more! I am only looking for small pistol standard primers, with CCI/Win/RP/FC preferred (in that order). I would consider others if prices accordingly. I’m reasonable, I know they’ve gone up to somewhere in the 70s-80s nowadays, if you can even find them in stock. So, I’m willing to pay up to $100 per 1k primers as long as they are current or recent production and of common brand. I’m located In norman. I have other primers I could trade if desired, or straight cash.

Shoot me a message on here or a text only at 4058212160 and we can go from there!

Thanks and happy hunting!

Moparman485

Fiat Justitia, Ruat Caelum
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
I actually had been debating those and the ZXR that amerixan reloading sells. My only concern is that these will be used in carry sized striker fired pistols, so I don’t want them to be so hard that it could results in light strikes.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Rating - 98.7%
77   1   0
I actually had been debating those and the ZXR that amerixan reloading sells. My only concern is that these will be used in carry sized striker fired pistols, so I don’t want them to be so hard that it could results in light strikes.

Let’s go halfsies haha

Latest posts

Top Bottom