• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy Small Pistol Primers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Lol. My dodge drinks gas like an Alchy on a bender. Lol. It’s be cheaper for me to hire a charter bus! Lol.
I had a 1994 3/4 ton dodge truck and it had the 360" in it and 10 MPG was it.
Loaded or unloaded and pulling a double axle trailer with tractor and brush hog 10MPG.

I was so close to de computerizing it and sticking a Quadrajet onto it.
I have never owned a big inch dodge that got such crappy MPG.
the truck was 4900lbs with me in it so not all that heavy.

My 1967 Newport custom with 383" was heavier and got 18 MPG with a carter AFB carburetor and NO overdrive.
I am really confused on many of these newer vehicles with Fuel injection and OD transmissions that get junk MPG.

Chasing upper end HP probably.

Moparman485

Fiat Justitia, Ruat Caelum
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
I had a 1994 3/4 ton dodge truck and it had the 360" in it and 10 MPG was it.
Loaded or unloaded and pulling a double axle trailer with tractor and brush hog 10MPG.

I was so close to de computerizing it and sticking a Quadrajet onto it.
I have never owned a big inch dodge that got such crappy MPG.
the truck was 4900lbs with me in it so not all that heavy.

My 1967 Newport custom with 383" was heavier and got 18 MPG with a carter AFB carburetor and NO overdrive.
I am really confused on many of these newer vehicles with Fuel injection and OD transmissions that get junk MPG.

Chasing upper end HP probably.
That’s how venom (the black and green one) is. I could drive like a grandpa, 10mpg, like a hot rod racer pulling a house, 10mpg.

My white dodge is just a little better, but not ejiugh to matter. Although, my lead foot doesn’t help. Lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom