Small Sailboat

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been toying around with the ideas of buying a small, trailerable sailboat, something along the lines of a Sunfish, maybe a bit larger. Anybody have such a thing?

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I used to go to the lake with one of the elders from my church. He has a cateraman or however it’s spelled. That thing was the funnest sailboat I’ve ever been on. But it also got pretty scary when it would tip up!

filbert

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just bought a Chrysler C20, going to raise the mast Saturday, hopefully get her in the water too. I would get something big enough to have some friends go out with you. 16ft to 20ft. You can get them reasonable. Mine came with a trailer and I pulled it from Thunderbird to Hefner in pouring rain a couple weeks ago. Hope to take friends out and my grandsons. I got the boat, trailer, 5hp outboard, 5 sets of sails for $1600. An anchor, life jackets, depth finder, oar, etc in the cabin. Wish good luck! LOL

murphranch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you get a boat you will have to go out on the ocean. And then you will have to get a pony and ride him on your boat. And then you could be together on the ocean you upon your pony on your boat! At least that’s what Lyle said anyway.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom