• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy Small used 4WD pickup

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Not looking for something expensive. Just want a small 4WD truck like a toyota or the like. Mileage not an issue as long as everything works.

Figure with everything going on, a lot of used trucks are going to available.
This is Oklahoma, so the AC and heating must work good. No issues with engine or the 4WD.

Allen
[email protected]

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Small 4WD toyota pickups are hard to come by and they aren't cheap. Sold my 95 with 365K miles on it to the first looker. He drove it for another 50K and sold it for 2K more than he paid me for it. The V6 with Auto, AC and extra cab like mine are in high demand.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yes, those Toyota pickups used to be fairly reasonable in cost when new, I bought a new one in '81 for around $9,000 drove it 117,000 miles and gave it to a family member and he drove it another 40,000 before the wrecked the thing. New ones these days are close to $30,000 and used one are too. I think I'll venture over to craigslist and see what they're going for today.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Small 4WD toyota pickups are hard to come by and they aren't cheap. Sold my 95 with 365K miles on it to the first looker. He drove it for another 50K and sold it for 2K more than he paid me for it. The V6 with Auto, AC and extra cab like mine are in high demand.
I figure with the economy where it is and going, a lot of folks are going to be forced to sell off used cars. I need a 4WD to get to my shooting range. Plus I'm going to have to retire because of silly health issues. I could stay on as a consultant but I need to just enjoy the heck out of fishing and shooting and doing things that allow me to tote a john boat and trailer. Plus I love trucks so a small toyota or Ford would be great with 4WD.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
There was a pretty nice 2007 ext cab 4x4, Auto, Ranger on FB this morning, $3800, 168k miles. Lasted about an hour I think.

FrankNmac

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I figure with the economy where it is and going, a lot of folks are going to be forced to sell off used cars. I need a 4WD to get to my shooting range. Plus I'm going to have to retire because of silly health issues. I could stay on as a consultant but I need to just enjoy the heck out of fishing and shooting and doing things that allow me to tote a john boat and trailer. Plus I love trucks so a small toyota or Ford would be great with 4WD.

SF, I hope you enjoy your retirement. Maybe as a parting gift KI BOIS could get you one of those "small in size and slightly used" 250,000 mile 18 passenger buses :wink2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom