Smart Guy 85, stupid people

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep. So I guess TikTok is mired in with Fecesbook, and DDG is giving us a head's up. If you can, go read the "Learn More" link. Interesting.

DuckDuckGoBlocked.JPG

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Them knowing you are watching a funny video is the least of your worries, and DDG is getting pretty intrusive too.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why F DuckDuckGo? They are working to protect our privacy. I don't understand. Do you know something about DDG I don't know?

Funny, I saw a bunch of billboards on the highways in ABQ from DDG encouraging people to make the switch from the Big G.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why F DuckDuckGo? They are working to protect our privacy. I don't understand. Do you know something about DDG I don't know?

Funny, I saw a bunch of billboards on the highways in ABQ from DDG encouraging people to make the switch from the Big G.

That little browser add on has to be reporting and getting updates from somewhere to warn you of things like that, and frankly them telling me what I can watch and can not watch bugs the crap out of me. I had it on my computer but last time I had to reload I did not install it. I can do the same thing by blocking certain cookies and setting my history to delete.

Latest posts

Top Bottom