Smell of a deal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got an email this afternoon that there is a problem with my return, and they gave me a number to call. I’m betting my level of pissed off is going to go up exponentially.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe it was just me but, I clicked on the link in the original post, and he posted 160 slugs $50 shipped. The link said $1.55 per round. Do the math and it comes out to about $248. I couldn't see the deal everyone was posting about. I guess I missed something. Now I'm glad I missed it.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe it was just me but, I clicked on the link in the original post, and he posted 160 slugs $50 shipped. The link said $1.55 per round. Do the math and it comes out to about $248. I couldn't see the deal everyone was posting about. I guess I missed something. Now I'm glad I missed it.
Yes sir, you missed out, and I’m glad you did too. All you really need to know from this thread is don’t do business with the crooked b@stards at Bud’s Gunshop.

I don’t remember the details, but I saw on another message board last week that they scammed someone else on an ammo deal.

scott024

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I ended up keeping the slugs since I couldn't get a return mailer. I disputed the excess charges with my CC company and received a credit for the order based on the price difference. I only got 30 slugs but they were at the original purchase price/round. I'll never do business with Bud's again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom